Author Topic: Path for National bound teams playing in AHF?  (Read 24645 times)

Description:

Reply #60:
 June 08, 2022, 06:35:37 AM
Is it me or does Palmyra seem lite on teams. I thought I was on a thread here that said Hershey Bears were all but done and the players left for Cap City(which is also lite) or Palmyra.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #61:
 June 08, 2022, 07:11:57 AM
AHF website seems to have the teams in the divisions already.  Not sure if it is accurate though...18AA lists 17 teams but only 6 in PA.

Atlantic Hockey Federation - Standings
and none in DE, Jr Blue Hens can start their fundraising now haha
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #62:
 June 08, 2022, 07:30:47 AM
Is it me or does Palmyra seem lite on teams. I thought I was on a thread here that said Hershey Bears were all but done and the players left for Cap City(which is also lite) or Palmyra.

You also need to include Palmyra's T1 teams for the total picture, they have 20 teams at 10U or higher (8 Tier 1 and 12 Tier 2).  I believe that's 3 or 4 more teams in total than they had last season.  Palmyra does not have a lot of teams at the older age groups for Tier 2... just 1 18U and 2 16U (one of them is 15U)
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #63:
 June 08, 2022, 08:30:42 AM
You can't add tier 1 and 2 clubs together otherwise you can still say they're short when compared to IceLine, Ice Works, Oaks, even Hollydell. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #64:
 June 08, 2022, 09:43:38 AM
You can't add tier 1 and 2 clubs together otherwise you can still say they're short when compared to IceLine, Ice Works, Oaks, even Hollydell. 

I get your point, but comparing Palmyra and the Central PA population to Philly is also silly.  IceLine, Ice Works, etc should have a lot more teams based on population density.  Yes, more clubs in Philly to support the population size, but for the size of Central PA, we still have Palmyra, Cap City, York, Lancaster, CPP and Hershey.  That's a lot of clubs for the population in the area. 

The question was Palmyra looked light... they've added three or four more teams vs last year and although Hershey isn't dead, I believe they have one (maybe two) travel teams at the most at each level.  They are unfortunately trending in the wrong direction and have been for a few years.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #65:
 June 08, 2022, 01:17:27 PM
I heard that Palmyra had a 3rd 16u team but because kids weren't placed on the 15AA team the parents got their panties in bunch and pulled their kids. Enough left that they had to cut the rest, this is according to a Palmyra 15AA parent.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #66:
 June 16, 2022, 09:51:02 AM
Where’s the AHF schedule? Wasn’t 6/15 the magical date?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #67:
 June 16, 2022, 09:57:45 AM
MY 3 OTHER KIDS THAT DON'T PLAY HOCKEY ARE NOW GOING TO HAVE TO CANCEL CHESS CLUB, WATER POLO, AND LGBTQ CLUB SCHEDULES BECAUSE WE DIDN'T GET OUR PROMISED SCHEDULE ON TIME. WE'RE GOING BACK TO NJYHL NOW! WHAT A LOAD OF POOP LIE THAT WAS!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #68:
 June 16, 2022, 10:03:20 AM
Yeh, now we will have to start cancelling all of our plans for the fall and winter. We were supposed to have our schedules already and now the entire season is ruined.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #69:
 June 16, 2022, 12:46:12 PM
Yeh, now we will have to start cancelling all of our plans for the fall and winter. We were supposed to have our schedules already and now the entire season is ruined.
your comment is as weeeeeeak as the DVHLs future
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: