Author Topic: 2024-25 Movement  (Read 9435 times)

Description:

Reply #310:
 Today at 01:53:26 PM
It's amazing how bitter people are that FE grew so much these past two months...FE offers more ice time than any other program in the area. And the prices on the website, aren't what people paid. AAA is a program offering, and a big industry called YOUTH SPORTS.  If you want a "AAA" go chase a super team, that's a 60-90 minute drive...Have fun.

It's comical how bitter Flyers Youth are on here, because they lost so many players and coaches to FE. FY can't even compete with other Tier 2 programs, let alone FE.

FE will have more ice this off season, than FY will have all season.

Reality set in last night at FY tryouts- Who's laughing now ML? Maybe if mimic other T2 programs this summer, and offer ice to your members, instead of just doing a four day camp at the end of August...I know this isn't something FY can afford, but it's time to invest before you have noting to invest in.

FY literally beat FE last year in a game lol. FE might have grown in team numbers but have they really got any better? Any Midget teams? 2010 kids left, 2007's are completely out. I mean I get it FY sucks but flexing FE to FY is not exactly a valid argument. I mean FY is Tier 2 and has less daddy coaches.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Delaware Hockey Situation (2024-2025 Season)

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 20
Views: 2314
Last post Today at 09:47:48 AM
by Guest