Author Topic: CZAR WOLF EXTENDS THE LOCKDOWN AGAIN!  (Read 6309 times)

Description:

CZAR WOLF EXTENDS THE LOCKDOWN AGAIN!
Topic: May 08, 2020, 08:22:23 AM
How does this affect the June tryout expectations? I don't see this guy opening our region any time soon, particularly not June. While the numbers continue to decline according to the CDC he and the tri state area governors continue to extend and ask for more disaster money.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 May 08, 2020, 09:46:14 AM
Where have you been, there are no try outs this year per the Atlantic District regardless if the state is open.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 May 08, 2020, 10:57:01 AM
Registration opens, not tryouts from what I understand. Don't look forward to ice any time soon though.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 May 08, 2020, 11:37:48 AM
Maybe kids will get on ice by August, more likely September or October. I wouldn't anticipate any games until spring 2021.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #4:
 May 08, 2020, 02:59:15 PM
You’re sadly misinformed.  Maybe setting expectations low so that you aren’t disappointed?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #5:
 May 08, 2020, 03:10:49 PM
Montgomery County PA is currently averaging 116.8 new cases over the last 14 days.  That average needs to get down to below 30 to even move into the “Yellow” Phase which still excludes youth sports.  You don’t have to agree with the rules but that’s the criteria to start the opening process.  Rinks will probably start to open in some capacity during the Yellow Phase but there will be a lot of restrictions and youth sports are still banned.  You’ll probably see rinks try to run clinics but clubs won’t be able to operate.

There is a very real possibility there won’t be a travel hockey season this year but you wouldn’t know it by all the emails from clubs begging you to register for a season that they can’t guarantee will happen!

These clubs want you to blindly register and pay fees yet there’s no plan in place on how they expect to keep the kids safe or return money if events are cancelled.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #6:
 May 08, 2020, 03:23:29 PM
Montgomery County PA is currently averaging 116.8 new cases over the last 14 days.  That average needs to get down to below 30 to even move into the “Yellow” Phase which still excludes youth sports. 

How many of them are actual cases? There's a shortage of testing kits in all PA counties and not all cases are accurately diagnosed. I can walk into a hospital with a history of known allergies, I can be coughing and having a hard time catching my breath. Any doctor can immediately label me a new covid case and then apply for their 13,000 stipend from the government. That's how it works everybody is getting diagnosed no matter what the actual underlying cause is. Doctors aren't making any effort to hide this either.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #7:
 May 08, 2020, 04:02:41 PM
Reply #5 you did read the memo correct? Clubs have a COVID release. You can get all your money back. Tell me one org that if something doesnt happen (i.e. games, tournaments, jerseys, pratice, tryouts) that wont give back your money? They would be outed immediately. Not going to happen.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #8:
 May 08, 2020, 07:07:43 PM
Oh I am going to go get a bag of popcorn. This is going to get good reading all this entitlement and of my DVHL A or AA player isn't going to get recruited for D1 hockey because of this virus. Let me pop in another kernel ;)
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest10776,

Reply #9:
 May 08, 2020, 09:23:10 PM
Bucks County 14 day rolling average new cases at 105 today. Needs to be 22 to go from Red phase to Yellow. Undetermined what has to happen to go from a Yellow to Green. It’s going to be a long wait.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: