Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

2024-25 Movement

<< < (3/79) > >>

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on March 07, 2024, 10:28:43 AM ---If the town hall was any indication of the character of the families leaving, good riddance. 

--- End quote ---

Share more details!!!!

Guest:
Cuddle up with one of Matt Johnson’s plants they will whisper all you want to hear #Juicy

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on March 07, 2024, 10:28:43 AM ---If the town hall was any indication of the character of the families leaving, good riddance. 

--- End quote ---

So how did the townhall go? I am confused by your post. Was it a good meeting or did the "crazies" come out and make fools of themselves? Tell a former Igloo parent what occurred please!

Guest:
It was a bitch fest, primarily lead by families of 1 team.  It was not constructive in any way, and they were very crass in their delivery and made themselves look like absolute fools.  The happy families (the vast majority) were taking their kids to soccer, lacrosse, baseball, or spending time together in the comfort of their homes, not screaming into the abyss

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on March 07, 2024, 12:59:05 PM ---It was a bitch fest, primarily lead by families of 1 team.  It was not constructive in any way, and they were very crass in their delivery and made themselves look like absolute fools.  The happy families (the vast majority) were taking their kids to soccer, lacrosse, baseball, or spending time together in the comfort of their homes, not screaming into the abyss

--- End quote ---

What team? I bet 12UA Green. I bet I know what parents too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version