Author Topic: Path for National bound teams playing in AHF?  (Read 24189 times)

Description:

Reply #80:
 July 08, 2022, 06:32:25 AM
Maybe the DVHL should not have been stale for so long that teams felt the need to jump to the AHF. Don't worry you will be there soon enough ;)
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted angry1:
Guest11612,
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #81:
 July 08, 2022, 09:12:54 AM
Maybe the DVHL should not have been stale for so long that teams felt the need to jump to the AHF. Don't worry you will be there soon enough ;)
curious, how many DVHL clubs joined AHF versus being owned by BB?  Graves (TP) helped form the league but how may orgs voluntarily moved to AHF?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #82:
 July 08, 2022, 09:41:41 AM
Off the top of my head TP, PBK, VFC, LVPY. 4 pretty big organizations
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #83:
 July 08, 2022, 11:01:04 AM
Off the top of my head TP, PBK, VFC, LVPY. 4 pretty big organizations
is Haverford ran by BB? If not they would be one. Firebirds are playing in both this year, testing the waters maybe.
The only big clubs left in the DVHL are Genesis and Delco.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #84:
 July 08, 2022, 11:20:34 AM
Delco and Quakers weren't allowed to join AHF even if the wanted. Genisus stayed out because of the old Wildcat DVHL board connection.

DVHL forcing all clubs to field a AA team will be the final blow. Worried about optics in the beginning of the season rather than doing the right thing.

Genisus will be AHF one way or another next year.

Iceworks would prefer the whole rink be Little Flyers anyway. Good, bad, or so bad they are independent, as long as they pay tier 1 prices.

Quakers will be the last of them in the DVHL.

Maybe the Atlantic District does the wrong thing and gives DVHL a bye to districts again this year to give them hope of lasting after this year. But that is the last thing they have and I don't think it will last long.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #85:
 July 08, 2022, 12:26:08 PM
Iceworks would prefer the whole rink be Little Flyers anyway. Good, bad, or so bad they are independent, as long as they pay tier 1 prices.
JGraves wanted the same at IL but the Flyers didn't want the Flyers name used for their Tier 2 club so Team Philly was born.  From a sheer volume of players I can't imagine Delco Phantoms would disappear.  I feel bad for Quakers and Exton thought Quakers numbers appear to be trending in the right direction, Exton seems to ebb and flow depending on age group.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #86:
 July 08, 2022, 04:01:53 PM
Graves wanted the name for the tier 2 program. IW wants all teams to be tier 1 with tier 1 prices no matter the talent.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #87:
 July 13, 2022, 11:44:56 AM
JGraves wanted the same at IL but the Flyers didn't want the Flyers name used for their Tier 2 club so Team Philly was born.  From a sheer volume of players I can't imagine Delco Phantoms would disappear.  I feel bad for Quakers and Exton thought Quakers numbers appear to be trending in the right direction, Exton seems to ebb and flow depending on age group.

That's not true. The Flyers Youth and Little Flyers both have tier ll teams.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: