Author Topic: Jags black bear fees for AHF for 2023 season  (Read 20507 times)

Description:

Reply #30:
 February 26, 2023, 05:10:10 PM
staying on topic of the thread name the fees , it does seem the fees vary from one BB rink to another I think I heard that the north east skate zone rink are among the cheaper rinks to play at , if that's the case then why would they not keep the same lower price for all the rinks the over head should be the same or at least relative , but the program is the same , same amount of ice games tourneys etc , BB should really take notice or they will drive a lot of talented kids out of the sport you shouldn't have to finance a youth hockey season.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #31:
 February 26, 2023, 07:43:11 PM
So in the ahf you just play the same 10 teams over 40 league games, 2-3 showcases, 2 defender tournaments and then at the end they split it up into 6 playoff divisions so everyone can get a chance to play for a banner?

What was the price to do all this when you take into consideration tuition, hotels, and gas?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #32:
 February 27, 2023, 11:38:35 AM
So in the ahf you just play the same 10 teams over 40 league games, 2-3 showcases, 2 defender tournaments and then at the end they split it up into 6 playoff divisions so everyone can get a chance to play for a banner? they had 3 playoff divisions some only had two depending on the number of teams and from what I seen this season tier1 had two separate divisions for playoffs as well not sure of the number of teams

What was the price to do all this when you take into consideration tuition, hotels, and gas?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest16444,Guest14790,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #33:
 March 06, 2023, 08:14:07 AM
So in the ahf you just play the same 10 teams over 40 league games, 2-3 showcases, 2 defender tournaments and then at the end they split it up into 6 playoff divisions so everyone can get a chance to play for a banner?

Please name the 6 playoff levels. I know divisions had as little as 1 and as many as 4. Don't be mad the DVHL didn't have enough teams to have an A & B division let alone multiple playoff brackets. I personally spent no more than I did in the past while in the DVHL on gas, hotels and club fees(non BB).
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #34:
 March 06, 2023, 09:13:04 AM
Looks like they have 3 levels in each age group, Championship/Gold/Silver?

Speaking of original topic, do rinks just not post fees anymore, cant find any rinks posting how much next year is
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #35:
 March 06, 2023, 11:27:39 AM
Looks like they have 3 levels in each age group, Championship/Gold/Silver?

Speaking of original topic, do rinks just not post fees anymore, cant find any rinks posting how much next year is
Depends on the club, for example Team Philly and the LVPY have theirs posted on their site and not hard to find. Both AHF non BB teams, as for BB rinks I couldn't find any fees for the 3 clubs I checked. I contacted the one rink and the person gave an ish answer. She said she thinks it gives the actual league fee total after you sign up and pay for the registration, but I'm not sure if that's accurate and not going to find out.

As for the AHF playoff brackets it all depends on the # of teams. Some of the pure AA divisions had just the championship playoff and it went up to a bronze playoff if you had like 20 or more teams in your division.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #36:
 March 09, 2023, 12:23:14 PM
Seems to be a Black Bear thing. 
No skill sessions,  practices are a joke.
Rumor is Squirts are $4600 for 2023-24 season
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #37:
 March 09, 2023, 01:32:55 PM
wow, $4,600. and a lot of parents (me included) just want a competitive level above in house. we dont need 50+ practices (and even that long of a season). dont even need the waste of time and money tournaments
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #38:
 March 09, 2023, 01:36:17 PM
Goalie Coaching? My son goes to John Larnerd at Voorhees. Any chance they will hire him? I heard PJ is out!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #39:
 March 09, 2023, 01:56:34 PM
i think there is a rumor every year that PJ is leaving Igloo (he's great by the way)
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: