Author Topic: FREE Skate Skills Sessions & Full Ice Games for 2000's-2005's  (Read 3638 times)

Description:

NJ RENEGADES

Come Skate with The NJ Renegades for a FREE Open House Skills Session & Full Ice Games!

Meet the Staff
Hear about our program
Question & Answer Period

Alumni link: Alumni

Player Quotes:

“After playing short season for my third year in a row, I looked for a higher level of play. When I found the Renegades, THE DIFFERENCE WAS NIGHT & DAY!!!  Players are faster, smarter, and more physical then any tier 2 player. The coaching is a 1000 times better then any youth team, and players are constantly competing for a spot in the lineup. In only a month, my game improved tenfold, and I am looking forward to improving my game in order to help this team.” 
- James Mattson - 2002 Renegades Jr Team Forward

“I have been playing Tier 2 AA for all of my life, but when a teammate of mine decided to play for the Renegades Jr team, he told me how much fun it was and that the hockey was way better. Then I decided to try it out for myself. I was amazed, the level of play was much higher, and more physical. The coaching staff is also much better and from only a couple practices and games I can tell my game is already starting to improve a lot. I look forward to furthering my game under the coaching staff of the Renegades Jr team and thank them for giving me the chance to play here. “               
- Dylan Idland - 2002 Renegades Jr Team Forward

I ORIGINALLY DECIDED TO PLAY 18UAA SHORT SEASON AS A 16U AGE PLAYER.  WHEN MY SHORT SEASON CAME TO AN END I TRIED OUT FOR THE RENEGADES JR TEAM.  I COULDN'T BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE!  THE LEVEL OF PLAY WAS SO MUCH HIGHER, THE PLAYERS WERE FASTER, STRONGER AND MORE DEDICATED.  THE ON-ICE TRAINING,  THE OFF-ICE TRAINING, THE VIDEO AND EDUCATION I'M GETTING IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE EVER GOTTEN.  I LOOK FORWARD TO PROGRESSING UNDER THE RENEGADES JR TEAM AND IT'S COACHING STAFF AND THANK THEM FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE A PART OF THEIR PROGRAM. 
- NICK EMMONS 2002 RENEGADES JR TEAM FORWARD

PROFESSIONAL QUOTES:

"I’ve known Cliff Graziano and his Renegades program for a long time; he’s extremely dedicated to the player’s current and future success. His Jr program does the necessary things from constant video analysis, proper off-ice training/nutrition to individual skills and team development. I recommend the player out there looking to seriously play college hockey at all levels to give this program serious consideration."
Jim Dowd 1995 Stanley Cup Champion New Jersey Devils

“Renegades Coach Cliff Graziano taught me early on that the fundamental skill set would carry me through for the rest of my career which lead me on to the top level of jr hockey in USHL, then onto playing NCAA Div. I hockey at Cornell University. I know am now fulfilling my dream of playing in NHL. What Coach Graz provided for me is what he provides for all his players in the Renegades program and it’s invaluable to any player looking to develop a skill set to take to the next level."  Joakie Ryan - NHL San Jose Sharks

“I met Renegades Coach Cliff Graziano when I was a young player. The techniques I was taught by him were a big reason I  developed the skills necessary to play Div. I hockey at Yale, and be lucky enough to play on the 2018 Men’s Olympic Team. He made training fun and was dedicated to getting the best out of the players. He’s a big reason I kept coming back. Any player looking to get top notch training look no further than Coach Graz!” BROC LITTLE USA Olympian

"I was a top end player coming out of Bantam AAA and the Renegades provided me with the training on and off the ice that was necessary for my development that pushed me in the right direction that led me up the USA Hockey ladder of Development. I spent 2 quality seasons at the Renegades before going to the NAHL, then finished my Jr career in the USHL and now I am a NCAA Div. I player. Without the Renegades I don't know If I would've been able to complete my dream of playing at the highest level of college hockey. I strongly suggest all players out there to look at the Renegades for the proper development for your hockey future!” -Austin Albrecht

"The Renegades changed my life. They changed my game and my training habits from day 1! I went from an avg. tier I youth player to MJHL Jr League Off. Defenseman of the Year within 1 season. I then went off to prep school where I lead all of New England prep schools in scoring. I was fortunate enough to get drafted by the Vancouver Canucks as well as moving on to play NCAA Div. I hockey at Yale where we won a National Championship in my freshman year. I could not have done this without the Renegades and all that I learned in my 2 years under them. I am forever grateful for my time there and how they helped me."    Alumni Jr Player Matt Beattie, pro player, NHL Vancouver Canucks Draft Pick & NCAA Div. I Yale NATIONAL CHAMPION

"I had the pleasure of coaching Cliff Graziano for 4 years at Penn State. He was a hard working player whose determination to succeed and love for the game was infectious to everyone in the program. I know he puts this same passion and work ethic into the Renegades Jr. program that he owns and operates. Cliff and his Renegades Jr. staff will do everything possible to provide the player they coach the necessary means to make them successful in their future hockey and life endeavors."
   Joe Battista Head Coach & Associate AD Penn State Ice Hockey

"I have worked with Cliff an the NJ Renegades programs ever since I started coaching at the College ranks. I have found that he is one of the few good guys in this industry and his players development is his utmost concern". - Don Parsons NCAA Div. III Head Coach at Lebanon Valley College

“The Renegades are Extremely Professional, and are a top notch organization; All the way from ownership & coaching staff to the players. I played for the Renegades for about 2 seasons and was I ever grateful for how they made me the best complete hockey player on and off the ice. They work hard for you towards advancing your hockey career; they got me multiple offers for top tier Junior A programs, got multiple call-ups to The AJHL, and most important my NCAA DIII commitment to Nicholas College. The coaching staff is the best in the business, and extremely helpful in pushing you to the next level. I have been inducted into the first ever hall of fame for Most Points, and goals, 2 All star appearances, Top goal scorer in the league, 2 NCAA conference Championships. All because I chose the path of the New Jersey Renegades and I will be forever grateful on what the staff and organization has done for me on and off the ice”.  Dan Bufis, NCAA D III Nichols College, Renegades Alumni and Hall of Famer

"Cliff Graziano is one of, if not the best coach I have ever been taught by. Not only can he relate to every player, but he teaches them as well. Cliff was my coach for about 5 years and they were the most progressive I have ever had in hockey. Fundamentally I was almost perfect from all the skating, or going to every one of his Turcotte Stickhandling camps in the summer, mastering every move until my hands had calluses on them. Not only was he my coach, he became a family friend, and he was my idol. I would try to master every move he did on the ice so I could look like that. Some coaches can teach, some can play, Cliff can do both and I owe tons of thanks and appreciation to Cliff and the Renegades organization.”  Alumni Jack Callahan, 2008 Tier 1 USHL Draft Pick, Quinnipiac University NCAA D1, U. Wisconsin Eau-Clair NCAA DIII

"My time at the Renegades was arguably the most special and productive 2 years I had in hockey. The overall training I received helped me become the professional player that I became. What I saw them do for myself as well as my teammates was incredible. The time, effort and ultimate care for each and every player is just remarkable. My advice to kids out there looking is this; Don't think you're too good, get the training necessary to get you to the next level. It's not the league that gets you there or the letter of the team, it's the coaching staff, how they prepare you and your hard work. You bring the effort and they'll do the rest!" Roman Andrejev, Pro European Player & Rens Alum

"My time at in the Renegades was AWESOME! The Dedication and the Passion they have for every player is unmatched by any I have ever played for. The skill development along with the Invaluable lessons I learned, especially from Coach Pete Rossi will be with me forever. If you're looking to play college hockey and want the training to prepare you for that then the Renegades program will get you there!" Eric Hildebrand - Renegades Alumni NCAA Div. III Chatham University

“The NJ Renegades Hockey Club teaches Individual Hockey Skills that produce quality players. The Renegades give tremendous attention to proper skating, stickhandling, passing and shooting techniques. Cliff Graziano Jr. has been one of our finest Head Instructors for over 12 years. Cliff has now taken his knowledge of the techniques we use and his superior teaching skills to the NJ Renegades Hockey Club. These same techniques & teaching skills have produced NHL players such as MIKE MODANO and PAT LAFONTAINE. If you desire to become a superior hockey player with excellent individual skills then the NJ Renegades Hockey Club is the club for you." Real Turcotte, Owner Turcotte Stickhandling Hockey School

“The NJ Renegades are known for having a unique approach to teaching proper skill development to their players and teams. Our organizations have teamed up in the past and will again in the future to provide excellent instruction in hockey techniques. The Renegades provide a quality program and atmosphere that we are happy to endorse." Robby Glantz, President - Robby Glantz Power Skating

"Pro Ambitions and the New Jersey Renegades share many of the same hockey developmental philosophies that have made both programs highly successful. Teaching skills foremost builds better players and makes the NJ Renegades one of the best choices for travel hockey in NJ. I strongly recommend your hockey player become a Renegade!" Jeff Serowik, Owner - ProAmbitions Hockey, Inc.

[attachment[/attachment]
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

FREE Open House 2000-2005

Started by NJ RENEGADESBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 0
Views: 4410
Last post February 21, 2020, 05:31:51 PM
by NJ RENEGADES
FREE Open House ID Skate for 2002-2007 Birthyears

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Views: 3170
Last post March 24, 2022, 09:33:51 AM
by Guest
FREE ID skate for 2012/13 and 2010/2011s (GOALIES ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND)

Views: 2836
Last post March 24, 2022, 11:20:24 AM
by Guest
FREE Recruit Skate for 2003-2008 Birthyears Tues Dec 20th 9pm Randolph, NJ

Views: 2929
Last post December 14, 2022, 11:00:45 AM
by Guest
3 Princeton Tigers Free Agents Sign NHL Contracts