Author Topic: 22-23 Tier 1 Rosters  (Read 20801 times)

Description:

Reply #30:
 April 23, 2022, 12:11:16 AM
All of you are crazy for arguing over youth sports. I am even crazier for being on this site after midnight. Let it go. You are both pretty, ok!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest18760,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #31:
 April 23, 2022, 07:33:31 AM
All of you are crazy for arguing over youth sports. I am even crazier for being on this site after midnight. Let it go. You are both pretty, ok!

I could not agree more that both are petty. I was literally standing next to the Venom (ex Venom) parent when he was composing what he wrote. I advised the exact advice to just let it go but he persisted. Its dumb to argue over 9-10 yo playing hockey. And his general attitude could definitely be a poster child for what is wrong about SOME parents in youth hockey. BUT he makes a valid point shared by many Venom and PHC parents. We’ve heard the criticisms around HD and other rinks about our schedule, how often we practice, costs, etc….and the bottom line is that however it looks from the outside the kids are happy and successful at what they’re doing. The Venom model of full ice mite has been a driver of the creation of more full ice mite programs that parents can opt into if they choose. Venom 2011-2013 has produced successful teams and good players….so far. Instead of being so critical maybe some should just worry about the happiness of their own kids regardless of the letter behind their team name and let the Venom/PHC and other AAA parents worry about their own. PHC/Venom parents and kids aren’t crazy but we are committed and we’re not hurting your kids in the process. Don’t like our model? Don’t try out. It’s not for every kid or parent and I’ve had second thoughts lots of times but the bottom line is that so long he’s happy, the team is successful, and I have the time and money to let him play that’s all that should really matter.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #32:
 April 23, 2022, 10:44:39 PM
I agree 100% with that statement. However, that should also be said to your fellow parents and coaches. Wins and losses don’t matter at this age. Yet your crew will replace anyone on the team, and talk shit about every team out there. Especially any of the kids that played at Pennsuaken this past year. Most of the Pilots and FE kids had fun. Yet your parents are always on here bashing them. There’s alway going to be better teams out there.

PHC can’t compete with the top EHF teams. They would laugh at the way some of you act.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest19333,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #33:
 April 23, 2022, 11:05:25 PM
I agree 100% with that statement. However, that should also be said to your fellow parents and coaches. Wins and losses don’t matter at this age. Yet your crew will replace anyone on the team, and talk shit about every team out there. Especially any of the kids that played at Pennsuaken this past year. Most of the Pilots and FE kids had fun. Yet your parents are always on here bashing them. There’s alway going to be better teams out there.

PHC can’t compete with the top EHF teams. They would laugh at the way some of you act.

Hollydell along with North Jersey rinks are the main reason NJ parents & players have the worst reputation of any State! Nothing says an a-hole like bragging about how great your 10, 9 and 8 year old kids are. Who cares, it does not matter! This from a rink that forced out the greatest developer of talent in NJ history then tries to take credit like they developed the players. JB is a poser that would be nothing without GG!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest13363,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest17718,

Reply #34:
 April 24, 2022, 12:49:34 AM
100% Agree!!!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #35:
 April 24, 2022, 10:01:13 AM

Hollydell along with North Jersey rinks are the main reason NJ parents & players have the worst reputation of any State! Nothing says an a-hole like bragging about how great your 10, 9 and 8 year old kids are. Who cares, it does not matter! This from a rink that forced out the greatest developer of talent in NJ history then tries to take credit like they developed the players. JB is a poser that would be nothing without GG!

So true. GG took a bunch of first and second year players and turned them into AHF champs, with only 9 players. Plus of the 9 2-2014 and 1-2015. Nothing left to say.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #36:
 April 24, 2022, 12:03:25 PM
I guess you weren’t around when JB took a bunch of B team kids from Flyers Youth and started Venom…You have to start somewhere.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #37:
 April 24, 2022, 12:12:10 PM
I guess you weren’t around when JB took a bunch of B team kids from Flyers Youth and started Venom…You have to start somewhere.

With a program he stole from GG!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest10797,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #38:
 April 24, 2022, 12:34:54 PM

I guess you weren't around when GG took a bunch of gladiator and havoc players and started the Pilots. That is lower level than FY B! Also JB stole his model from GG!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #39:
 April 24, 2022, 03:00:12 PM
Isn’t that the same thing? Mite B team isn’t much different than in-house
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

2021-2022 Tier 1 Rosters

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 43
Views: 12021
Last post May 21, 2021, 02:57:42 PM
by Guest
Hollydell 2018 tier 1 status? Is this happening?

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 0
Views: 8481
Last post May 14, 2018, 09:09:33 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
Educate me on Tier 1 Programs

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 5
Views: 6944
Last post November 21, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
by Guest
Tier 1 vs Tier ll Hockey A to Z - More Bang For the Buck?

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 19
Views: 35478
Last post June 29, 2020, 08:41:10 AM
by Guest
Revolution Youth Tier II

Started by RevolutionBoard Youth Hockey Info Center

Replies: 0
Views: 9135
Last post March 06, 2019, 12:36:45 PM
by Revolution