Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

Where did the players go?

<< < (2/4) > >>

hockeydad321:

--- Quote from: Guest on April 28, 2023, 08:45:44 PM ---Its an identical number of teams as last year.  That's what they are saying with their declarations to the hockey directors.  A lot more AA teams and fewer B teams but same number in total

--- End quote ---

Wow, more AA teams and less B teams. This tells me either the players are so much better than last season or the AA level is watered down. I watched the 9U, 10U, 11U and 12U AA parity games this past weekend. My conclusion is the play is watered down. This only hurts the players. This is all for the glory of the rinks, hockey directors and parents. What a joke the AHF is becoming. I would put major dollars on top level A level teams in the DV & NJ mopping up the best AA teams in the AHF. What a joke NJ & PA ice hockey has become!

Guest:
Which or how many of the bantam AA teams looked legit?

Guest:
Watched a 11U AA team play in the 12U-2 category in the AHF. Team is out of a BB rink in Burlington County NJ. This team while listed as a AA team, looked like a B team. Very discouraging to see. Why would the rink call this team 11uAA when they are a low level A team/high level B team? I felt bad for the kids being called a AA team. I am sure players on other teams are talking crap to them.

Guest:
Where did all the players go?

They went to Betsons, of course!

Guest:
Isnt the 12U A2 division a low A? Which is what they were playing in for the parity?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version