Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

Spring/Summer Tournaments Teams

<< < (2/3) > >>

Guest:
Let us see how Hollydell 11U Pure does at PeeWee Play Selects this weekend. Looks like tough competition.

Guest:
Hollydell complaints will pour in that the team that won had AAA players and they are AA. It is ok if Hollydell plays down, but not other teams! Championship game will be a blowout and Hollydell kids will show terrible sportsmanship when they lose! That is the Holkydell way.

Guest:
Nothing better than listening to Hollydell 11uAA parents complain about a team playing down. Selects got steamrolled by AAA level team. I guess being comfortable is easier then playing tougher teams and struggling. This is why those players never reach potentisl. It is a shame as 11uAA Hollydell has some good players, especially the 2013 girl. Playing bettrer teams and being challenged makes you better, not winning 100% of the time against lesser teams!

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on June 01, 2023, 11:11:16 PM ---Let us see how Hollydell 11U Pure does at PeeWee Play Selects this weekend. Looks like tough competition.

--- End quote ---

I saw these games. The Play Hockey team was a AAA team in an A/AA tournament. They had some big, strong players and Hollydell did not belong on the ice with them. It was a shame as it really showed that the Hollydell team is a AA team and the delusions of grandeur the parents have is misplaced! I felt bad for the players. It must stink for the Hollydell parents to realize there is talent like that out there and your kids are not up to the task. Maybe since they got humbled, they will stop acting like fools when they win. Never heard them so quiet. Of course they were complaining amongst themselves how unfair it was. I guess they don't see the irony of them entering B tournaments and doing the same to other teams.

Guest:
Watched 2013 AAA Venom Young Kings play 1494's AAA last night in Dunlops Cup. After game heard coach and parents complaining about 1494's AAA celebrating beating the VYK 2013 AAA team who had mostly AA players. What a bunch of bs. Hollydell knows it is a AAA tournament and enters a AA team? They get smoked 7-1 and complain. AA players do not belong in this tournament. It is a AAA tournament and for all the people saying AAA is not all that, come watch the AAA players. They are WAY better than the AA player. That is why they are AAA. Nothing but excuses from this rink, coaches and parents! This is why my family left and went to Aston!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version