Author Topic: SOLD! Philadelphia Revolution and Revolution Ice Gardens  (Read 11988 times)

Description:

Dear Revolution Family,

As of March 1st 2019, Revolution Ice Gardens has changed ownership. Phil and Devra Pulley have put many, many years into Rink. Their love and passion for the sport has kept the doors open for a very long time. I am truly grateful for all they have done. Had it not been for a small conversation almost 5 years ago with Phil Pulley (whom I didn't even know was the owner of the rink), I wouldn't be here, and don't know where Revolution Youth would have gone. I know they are so proud of our successes as an organization, and this was an end of an era for them. Wishing them well in their next chapter of their lives, it's been an honor to work with them.

This opportunity was presented, and they accepted. The sale is done and official, the new owners of the Rink are Black Bear Sports Group please feel free to check them out http://www.blackbearsportsgroup.com/

They own several facilities, and are invested in making sure Rinks are above average. Nothing changes for us business as usual. Looking forward to this new venture, if you have any questions don't hesitate to call me. Thank you for your continued support always.

President

Revolution Youth Ice Hockey
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 March 01, 2019, 11:22:40 AM
Does this include the Old York Road rink, or is it just the Ice Garden?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 March 01, 2019, 11:29:37 AM
Same question for Lehigh Valley
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 March 01, 2019, 11:44:36 AM
Ms. Clark's memo is vague at best. There's nothing mentioned on the Revolution websites either. Is everything sold, the teams the rinks everything they had their slimy hands on?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Revolution

Reply #4:
 March 01, 2019, 01:06:17 PM
I didn't think my memo was vague, I was clearly speaking to our Revolution Youth Tier II organization members. I stated what I know to be true. Lehigh Valley and OYR are not part of the sale. I was definitely just getting ahead of the rumor mill, and letting our members know first from me. I'm sure more info from Philadelphia Revolution, as well as Revolution Ice Gardens will be out shortly.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #5:
 March 01, 2019, 03:59:43 PM
Is the acquisition for everything at Warwick? Revolution Elite, Jr and Youth? The girls teams too? Will there be any involvement with Mercer and their program or combining Revolution at all with them?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest11508,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #7:
 March 03, 2019, 05:08:05 AM
Is the acquisition for everything at Warwick? Revolution Elite, Jr and Youth? The girls teams too? Will there be any involvement with Mercer and their program or combining Revolution at all with them?
I doubt there will be much, if any involvement with Mercer. Black Bear currently owns IceLand as well as Jersey Shore Arena, which is roughly the same distance from IceLand to Ice Gardens, and neither rink has anything to do with the other outside of ownership. What I can tell you, from a parents point of view, is that their primary focus seems to be on Tier 1 as they have pretty much dismantled the Mercer Chiefs Tier 2 program for the 2019-2020 season and have brought in Princeton Youth has the primary Tier 2 program. Should be interesting to see what mess they get into over there.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #8:
 March 04, 2019, 11:22:48 AM
This is good news.  The facility will get a much needed face lift and cleaning.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #9:
 March 06, 2019, 07:21:22 AM
Good News
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

BREAKING: The Rink At Lehigh Valley has been sold

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 49
Views: 20197
Last post June 06, 2022, 01:52:25 PM
by Guest