Author Topic: lv phantoms going back to tier 1?  (Read 23756 times)

Description:

Reply #20:
 March 05, 2020, 11:27:45 AM
Your incorrect on VFM. Two of their players last season came from LVP. They had played there for several years. VFM 10s also brought in a very good player from out of state this season. No knock on them they are a great group, a great team, and have good coaching. They deserve their accolades. LVP 11s have played AAU this season and a good part of the previous. They have been in the championship or won pretty much every tournament they went to. They have beaten teams like Victory Honda, Buffalo Jr Sabre’s, Buffalo Regals, and pretty much every other AAU program that has AYHL 11s. The previous year their 11s played all 10 teams and had a great season. Their current 10s were part of the AA DVHL champs. My point is not about AAA, AA, A or letters. It simply comes down to player development and being challenged. They have proven and played the better U8 teams up and down the coast and have done well. There is zero reason they shouldn’t be allowed to compete at that level being a member of the league. If the AY thought they would be 1 - 32 again they wouldn’t have approved them and/or LVP wouldn’t have tried to put them up in that division. Speak to anyone who has played them. I am pretty sure they would tell you they belong.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #21:
 March 05, 2020, 02:27:33 PM
Lots of proud parents from LV phantoms on this topic...Are we talking mite hockey?  LOL...see ya guys in 5-6 years...
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #22:
 March 05, 2020, 05:58:37 PM
Your incorrect on VFM. Two of their players last season came from LVP. They had played there for several years. VFM 10s also brought in a very good player from out of state this season. No knock on them they are a great group, a great team, and have good coaching. They deserve their accolades. LVP 11s have played AAU this season and a good part of the previous. They have been in the championship or won pretty much every tournament they went to. They have beaten teams like Victory Honda, Buffalo Jr Sabre’s, Buffalo Regals, and pretty much every other AAU program that has AYHL 11s. The previous year their 11s played all 10 teams and had a great season. Their current 10s were part of the AA DVHL champs. My point is not about AAA, AA, A or letters. It simply comes down to player development and being challenged. They have proven and played the better U8 teams up and down the coast and have done well. There is zero reason they shouldn’t be allowed to compete at that level being a member of the league. If the AY thought they would be 1 - 32 again they wouldn’t have approved them and/or LVP wouldn’t have tried to put them up in that division. Speak to anyone who has played them. I am pretty sure they would tell you they belong.
this has to be your first kid in this sport. Let me be the first to welcome you. And also tell you to pump your brakes dad. And enjoy it as for the LHVP 09s winning the DVHL hahahahaha gratz I guess. But hey the LHVP have 5 months to get ready for the AYHL. Because your not winning that championship your first year. 🤣
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #23:
 March 06, 2020, 10:18:03 AM
 Playing full ice as a mite is a huge waste of time, money and effort.  It has been proven that half ice is the best situation for development and that is why most higher end junior teams play half ice at practice. Just wait for the half ice players to develop their skill and see what happens.  Isn't AAU in the mid west?  Why travel that far for a 9 year old?  I am sure there are some pee wee aa teams in the area that would play a non league game. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #24:
 March 07, 2020, 02:05:16 AM
Why are we even discussing 2011s at length? Half of these kids will quit by PW Minor...
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #25:
 March 23, 2020, 12:59:28 PM
LHVP are not going T1 and if they are it's not in the AYHL. The list is out and that organization is not on it.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #26:
 March 23, 2020, 10:15:27 PM
They are in the AY next season. Its been approved. That list is old. Just because you were approved for a team doesnt mean it will be fielded. They have PFE listed as Virtua. That was from a while ago. If you were at the AY meeting you would know they are in the league.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #27:
 March 26, 2020, 09:57:20 PM
The AAHA put a list out of all the teams that have been approved for Teir 1 play for 20-21 season. And LHVP is not on that list.
Hey you sound like a person of Great importance Attending meetings and all.
Why dont you tell them to update the list or the website it's like they are super busy wright? Get to work now :D
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #28:
 March 27, 2020, 07:39:21 AM
There is nothing on that AAHA site that says approved that I can find. I found this though its a tryout schedule for approval at every age group 2020-2021 Tryout Dates
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #29:
 March 27, 2020, 09:00:21 AM
Here let me help you find it 2020-21 Approved Tier I Teamshttps://cdn2.sportngin.com/attachments/document/dd90-2136650/2020_2021_Approved_Teams_Tier_I__Final.xlsx.pdf#_ga=2.205672469.747125002.1585313756-573712503.1568765833
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Steel Ice Center: Lehigh Valley Phantoms Development Camp

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard Clinics, Camps, Tryouts, Tourneys etc.

Replies: 0
Views: 6156
Last post May 11, 2018, 08:49:44 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
Hollydell 2018 tier 1 status? Is this happening?

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Views: 8457
Last post May 14, 2018, 09:09:33 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
Humboldt Broncos Brayden Camrud back on the ice

Views: 4929
Last post June 07, 2018, 07:45:54 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
Educate me on Tier 1 Programs

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 5
Views: 6906
Last post November 21, 2018, 07:46:23 AM
by Guest
Tier 1 vs Tier ll Hockey A to Z - More Bang For the Buck?

Replies: 19
Views: 35253
Last post June 29, 2020, 08:41:10 AM
by Guest