Author Topic: Running clock/ clock stoppage  (Read 6912 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 February 17, 2023, 12:22:21 PM
Was this at Bridgewater on 2/11? The game before ours took over 2hrs and I over heard the parents from the visiting team complaining about a similar thing. The visiting teams goalie had no issue sticking up for himself and his teammates, I think he had 2 or 3 roughing penalties. It was a very physical game with 1 ejection and I'd guess somewhere between 20-30 total penalties. I was surprised that the kid from the Rockets that stuck his stick between the goalies legs from behind and tried to lift and pulled was left to walk off the ice. I know hockey is physical but that is going far beyond that. For how physical and long the game was it was fun to watch. A back and forth that ended with the visitors winning in the shootout. They also weren't happy with the scorekeeper for running the clock after the whistle when they were shorthanded.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 February 18, 2023, 06:19:05 PM
No, but at Bridgewater that doesn't shock me. I recall having issues there when they were in the EJ
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest18727,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: