Author Topic: Hollydell Parents At It Again!  (Read 5172 times)

Description: What is it with Hollydell?

Hollydell Parents At It Again!
Topic: February 21, 2024, 10:25:41 AM
What is it with Hollydell?  South Jersey folks please explain the constant and never ending stream of Hollydell nonsense? Do they have a Board of Directors? A President? A Commissioner for Discipline?

LiveBarn.    Revolution Ice Gardens / Warminster  Sunday 2/18/2024 (approx 12:39 in).  You need to watch in PANO view.

Hollydell 10U AA is losing by 2 in the 3rd period to NJ Rockets 10U AA and HD parents are Super Obnoxious.  Rockets parents ringing cowbells all game. Refs were allowing "FULL ON BODY CHECKS" at 10U.  Full on open ice hits...no call...like 6 or 7 times....they managed to get the retaliation penalties....when they did make calls it was...1.5 minutes for "checking from behind"
1.5 for boarding....1.5 for elbowing....

Idiot NJ Rockets dad and older son (like 17, 18) leave the Rockets parents section to go sit among the Hollydell parents....and start cheering "Double - Super Obnoxious".  Complete DBAG move.

Well this doesn't sit well with Hollydell.  A grandmom starts yelling at Rockets dad in red.

HD parents conspire together to all walk down in front of Rockets dad and son....and go "Triple - Super Obnoxious". Banging on the glass and dancing singing screaming.....all right in front of unwise Rockets dad....

Dad and son get up and move a row over....

A Hollydell dad and mom (the blonde) follow him and the blond starts screaming in his face ....it appears she steps on him or hurts his knee (maybe by accident)...he says something nasty to her.....and then she hits him twice ...

Rockets son gets into with the blonde...

Another HD mom runs up the bleachers to attack the dad....

A wall of humanity ensues....

Rockets dad for his trouble,  start's getting pummeled by a Hollydell dad (probably the husband of 2nd HD mom attacker....like 8 punches while he is defenseless....

Then all the other Rockets dads start running over ....one guy goes "Jimmy Superfly Snuka" into the wall of people ....

Snuka gets grabbed and tossed, while he is holding the blonde and another lady.....both ladies fly down the bleachers.....

Snuka then goes and saves his friend by shielding him....

Rockets wife comes over and gets punched....

Hollydell coach comes off the bench and runs across the ice to join the fray.  He starts screaming about how his kid was assaulted (no video evidence of this)....but I understand he was upset.

One of the unhinged moms (a 3rd HD mom) jumps up and down...then falls down the bleachers.....pants come down a bit

The rink employees start clearing the rink.  They did a pretty good job.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest18768,Guest15674,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 February 21, 2024, 11:17:04 AM
Great recap

I'm wondering when we'll get some news on the fallout of this fight.  Have to assume there's some arrests and suspensions coming.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest13870,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 February 21, 2024, 01:52:08 PM
I know the head coach for Hollydell 10uAA. He is a stand-up guy and would not leave the bench. I heard it was the RH coach that left the bench. If it was a Hollydell coach, could have been the crazy assistant. After games this guy is known to assault his 10 year old son for playing poorly. Hollydell is just a bunch of scumbags and cause trouble wherever they go. With that being said, Rockets Hockey is basically the Hollydell of North Jersey. They are scumbags too! This was a perfect storm of trash parents coming together with other trash parents. I did get a big laugh out of the women jumping on her seat who nearly lost her pants after falling later in the video.

This video would have been funny if it wasn't so tragic. Embarrassing for both rinks and the kids. Just a bunch of scumbag, trash, fools that think 10U hockey is the Stanley Cup finals! Since this was an AHF Playoff Game, the AHF should ban both rinks parents (at all levels!)  from attending games for 1 year. This would stop this behavior from happening again!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest16468,Guest11283,Guest12093,Guest13313,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 February 21, 2024, 02:24:03 PM
OP here: 

It definitely was "a" Hollydell coach that came off the bench. Not a Rockets coach. He came off the Hollydell bench, sprinted cross ice (quite adeptly - mind you), and ran into the Hollydell side of the bleachers to retrieve his son (who was sitting with the HD folks). Then he claimed his son was assaulted. No video proof. And most likely, the poor kid was pushed by HD belligerents....

Now that you mention it, I think the HD HC was wearing a white shirt or jacket.  This guy was wearing a black hat and black jacket.

Also, Rockets parents were almost as bad as HD parents before the fight.  The cowbells alone....  But from my count: 4 HD moms threw punches, 1 Hollydell dad threw punches, 1 Hollydell dad tossed Jimmy Snuka --and on the Rockets side: 1 Rockets minor fan grabbed a lady, 1 Rockets dad inadvertently caused two HD moms to fall as he himself was being pulled and thrown to the ground. The rest of the Rockets crew pretty much behaved themselves while coming to the aid of their unwise colleague.

You are correct, the Rockets fans were pretty terrible.....who goes over to the other side to cheer obnoxiously????

He
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest15867,Guest12406,Guest12593,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #4:
 February 21, 2024, 02:46:26 PM
Sitting on the other team's side seems to be something North Jersey and NY always do - especially any team from Long Island. They do this looking for trouble - I have personally seen it many times.  And you are an a-hole if you use a cowbell at any sporting event.  I have heard both sides were bad, and the video shows the HD parents were totally out of line.  This is 10u hockey lol.  Maybe enjoy the games - your kid is not making D1. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest19836,Guest16485,Guest12663,Guest12805,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #5:
 February 21, 2024, 06:08:55 PM
North jersey/south jersey, all sounds like incredible idiocy, this thread included.
I have found myself sitting and standing wherever I want, because I like to be on a certain side of the play.
I of course am civilized, and keep my comments and opinions to myself.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #6:
 February 21, 2024, 11:00:06 PM
Let’s assume the police get involved and handle it. 

That being said nothing will happen to the parents and the families will be welcomed back.  It’s all about money and the rinks will take the check.  No one will do the right thing. It’s a business and hockey will continue to get the reputation it has cause the rinks will always welcome them back. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest16908,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #7:
 February 22, 2024, 06:35:10 AM
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #8:
 February 22, 2024, 09:10:49 AM
https://6abc.com/youth-hockey-game-parents-fight-at-caught-on-video-warwick-pa/14454165/

if you have any info contact Warrick Police

Wow, the police couldn't figure out what teams were involved?  That is absurd.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest10851,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #9:
 February 22, 2024, 09:30:07 AM

That being said nothing will happen to the parents and the families will be welcomed back.  It’s all about money and the rinks will take the check.  No one will do the right thing. It’s a business and hockey will continue to get the reputation it has cause the rinks will always welcome them back. 

Now that Hollydell's terrible reputation has been publicized, will their leadership do anything about it?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest12417,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Hollydell Ice Arena: Gatorade AAA Summer Challenge

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard Clinics, Camps, Tryouts, Tourneys etc.

Replies: 0
Views: 5481
Last post May 11, 2018, 08:42:19 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
Hollydell 2018 tier 1 status? Is this happening?

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 0
Views: 8728
Last post May 14, 2018, 09:09:33 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
Will Hollydell field an 04 PHC team?

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 12
Views: 7300
Last post May 23, 2019, 06:30:09 AM
by Guest
Does PHC (Hollydell) have a 15 "Pure" team or not?

Started by jjeepersBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 6
Views: 4094
Last post May 17, 2019, 08:15:56 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
Hollydell adding 4th sheet.

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 9
Views: 4023
Last post January 20, 2020, 02:16:54 PM
by Youth Hockey Info