Author Topic: AHF April 30-May 1 Parity Tournament  (Read 11792 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 April 20, 2022, 02:14:12 PM
There are always going to be teams at the top of a division and the bottom of them. Just because you are at the bottom of AA doesn't mean you should go A, however, there should be significant consideration given to the teams you play in showcases to make sure they are meaningful and competitive. I know at the top of 16 they emphasized teams that you have not faced before over competition, which resulted in huge blowouts in the second showcase, which should never happen.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 April 21, 2022, 12:49:49 PM
Has anybody received a schedule?
Our team manager just uploaded our schedule on teamsnap for the parity. if yours didn't ask why, they must be out
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 April 21, 2022, 02:15:12 PM
Schedules are mostly posted:  Parity - Atlantic Hockey Federation
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 April 22, 2022, 08:23:29 AM
a quick look at the schedule and while the AA brackets look like a great amount of teams some of the pure AA teams, silver and gold brackets look lite on teams, some with only 11-13 teams.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #14:
 April 22, 2022, 09:57:18 AM
I was looking at 16 gold and it looks like 11 teams, much better than the 18 we had in the DVHL last season. I hope the DV has more than that sad number. 11 teams means to play the amount of games they advertise you will play the same teams 3X, fun. But wait they have 3 divisions and the one only has 2 teams in 16 gold. GO DV/EJ
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #15:
 April 22, 2022, 10:16:37 AM
If you are AHF only and a NJ team you are going to be traveling to PA quite a bit.....kinda doesn't make alot of sense given all the teams in NJ.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #16:
 April 22, 2022, 10:25:46 AM
I was looking at 16 gold and it looks like 11 teams, much better than the 18 we had in the DVHL last season. I hope the DV has more than that sad number. 11 teams means to play the amount of games they advertise you will play the same teams 3X, fun. But wait they have 3 divisions and the one only has 2 teams in 16 gold. GO DV/EJ

I don't think all of the teams are playing in the parity. Teams in MD are just beginning tryouts. I guess most of the Maryland teams are going to be half season AHF, but it will at least add to the teams to play
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #17:
 April 22, 2022, 10:37:52 AM
I hope not, our organization said the parity tournament was mandatory. We will see and if we have to play the same team 3x like the other comment says so be it, it's still hockey.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #18:
 April 22, 2022, 08:11:33 PM
They have 8 games in showcases and there likely will be crossover games between divisions based on parity results.  Also this doesn't include South teams.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #19:
 May 02, 2022, 06:49:46 AM
How did those that did the parity go? I felt ours in Pennsauken went well. They fell a little behind but not as bad as most tournaments we've been to. The teams look pretty even, the question will be who held back? I know from playing Team Philly in the past they are much better than what they showed.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: