Author Topic: People who club hop every year...why do you do it?  (Read 875 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 May 06, 2022, 02:15:54 PM
I highly doubt it is parents from PHC11's at all on this board, i would go with a former parent of the team that stirs the pot. I personally know a lot of the PHC11 parents and i doubt they even know this board exists and could careless. Just my opinion.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 May 06, 2022, 05:01:15 PM
I highly doubt it is parents from PHC11's at all on this board, i would go with a former parent of the team that stirs the pot. I personally know a lot of the PHC11 parents and i doubt they even know this board exists and could careless. Just my opinion.

I know the PHC 11, PHC 12, Venom and Hollydell Hurricane parents for same ages. Trust me, tehy are the one's posting. I witnessed the Hollydell Squirt AA parents at the AHF Parity tournament. They were yelling for the giant defensemen to hurt a girl on the Igloo team. They also had issues in their other games as well. Last year the same thing happened from PHC & Hollydell parents multiple times. I have 4 kids and 5 nephews playing at these levels for multiple rinks. Hollydell has the worst parents of any rink and this includes NJ Titans. They give South Jersey Hockey a bad name and have no shame!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 May 06, 2022, 09:34:29 PM

yup for certain

I know the PHC 11, PHC 12, Venom and Hollydell Hurricane parents for same ages. Trust me, tehy are the one's posting. I witnessed the Hollydell Squirt AA parents at the AHF Parity tournament. They were yelling for the giant defensemen to hurt a girl on the Igloo team. They also had issues in their other games as well. Last year the same thing happened from PHC & Hollydell parents multiple times. I have 4 kids and 5 nephews playing at these levels for multiple rinks. Hollydell has the worst parents of any rink and this includes NJ Titans. They give South Jersey Hockey a bad name and have no shame!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 May 07, 2022, 09:56:36 AM
Hollydell has had that reputation since I played there in the late 90’s. They live up to it now more than ever.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #14:
 May 12, 2022, 10:19:28 AM
After seeing which players ended up on which team this year.....I am convinced, that once you club hop the first time - it leads to a continuous cycle of club hopping.  4 teams in 5 years..... 5 teams in 6 years....
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #15:
 May 12, 2022, 10:22:55 AM
I think a lot of the club hoping this year was more of do I or don't I want to play in the AHF this year.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #16:
 May 12, 2022, 01:22:13 PM
I think BB had a lot to do with this. My kids moved rinks last year to be with new coaches. Now those coaches moved from 1 BB rink to another and we moved with them. For my family, coaches moving is the deciding factor. Look at Venom in 2021. They moved and killed Pennsauken. So that is #1
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #17:
 May 12, 2022, 01:59:31 PM
my kid changed clubs this year but it had nothing to do with killing Pennsauken, he got offers from 2 18U teams and selected the better one.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type #[email protected] - all lowercase:

AYHL Landscape With People Out Of Work

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 5
Views: 1855
Last post June 29, 2020, 01:41:56 PM
by Guest