Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

People who club hop every year...why do you do it?

<< < (3/6) > >>

Guest:
I highly doubt it is parents from PHC11's at all on this board, i would go with a former parent of the team that stirs the pot. I personally know a lot of the PHC11 parents and i doubt they even know this board exists and could careless. Just my opinion.

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on May 06, 2022, 02:15:54 PM ---I highly doubt it is parents from PHC11's at all on this board, i would go with a former parent of the team that stirs the pot. I personally know a lot of the PHC11 parents and i doubt they even know this board exists and could careless. Just my opinion.

--- End quote ---

I know the PHC 11, PHC 12, Venom and Hollydell Hurricane parents for same ages. Trust me, tehy are the one's posting. I witnessed the Hollydell Squirt AA parents at the AHF Parity tournament. They were yelling for the giant defensemen to hurt a girl on the Igloo team. They also had issues in their other games as well. Last year the same thing happened from PHC & Hollydell parents multiple times. I have 4 kids and 5 nephews playing at these levels for multiple rinks. Hollydell has the worst parents of any rink and this includes NJ Titans. They give South Jersey Hockey a bad name and have no shame!

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on May 06, 2022, 05:01:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guest on May 06, 2022, 02:15:54 PM ---I highly doubt it is parents from PHC11's at all on this board, i would go with a former parent of the team that stirs the pot. I personally know a lot of the PHC11 parents and i doubt they even know this board exists and could careless. Just my opinion.

yup for certain

--- End quote ---

I know the PHC 11, PHC 12, Venom and Hollydell Hurricane parents for same ages. Trust me, tehy are the one's posting. I witnessed the Hollydell Squirt AA parents at the AHF Parity tournament. They were yelling for the giant defensemen to hurt a girl on the Igloo team. They also had issues in their other games as well. Last year the same thing happened from PHC & Hollydell parents multiple times. I have 4 kids and 5 nephews playing at these levels for multiple rinks. Hollydell has the worst parents of any rink and this includes NJ Titans. They give South Jersey Hockey a bad name and have no shame!

--- End quote ---

Guest:
Hollydell has had that reputation since I played there in the late 90’s. They live up to it now more than ever.

Guest:
After seeing which players ended up on which team this year.....I am convinced, that once you club hop the first time - it leads to a continuous cycle of club hopping.  4 teams in 5 years..... 5 teams in 6 years....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version