Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

People who club hop every year...why do you do it?

<< < (6/6)

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on June 13, 2022, 03:54:58 PM ---My son is definitely not a McDavid and I have never considered him elite.  If that was the case he would be on a legit AAA team.  He puts in the hard work and in return I provide him the resources to succeed.  His goal in hockey is to possibly put himself in a position to maybe play college above a club level and beer league after that.  when you live in the mid-atlantic sometimes you have to travel.  It's a common thing where we live.

--- End quote ---

Good for you! If you can afford it then why not give your kid the best. I have 3 kids in hockey. My middle kid is best right now, but I pay for all the same training and teams. If they want to play AAA if would pay for it, but it is up to them. All 3 of their goals are to play in college. Is it realistic, I am not sure. I am just happy I have enough money to pay for all 3 now and still put enough away for college. I am not banking on a scholarship. I just want them to have fun and love what they do. I am not one of the parents that freaks out about bad games. I only ask them to pay attention, work hard and have fun. If they do that then I am happy and so are they!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version