Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

What organizations sandbagged the AHF parity tournament?

<< < (2/10) > >>

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on May 11, 2022, 09:56:53 PM ---Also, this must be Team Philly that you are referencing?!?

--- End quote ---
It's funny someone would even make that comment.  Last year at 16 they had 2 teams at AA, 2 at gold, and 1 silver.  They dominated AA, one of them to nationals, the two at Gold dominated and teams thought they should have been playing in AA. 

Guest:
From my understanding from our club is that the club determined where you played in the parity. The AHF can move you up, down or leave you where the club put you based on how the team played in the parity.

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on May 12, 2022, 06:22:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: Guest on May 11, 2022, 09:56:53 PM ---Also, this must be Team Philly that you are referencing?!?

--- End quote ---
It's funny someone would even make that comment.  Last year at 16 they had 2 teams at AA, 2 at gold, and 1 silver.  They dominated AA, one of them to nationals, the two at Gold dominated and teams thought they should have been playing in AA. 

--- End quote ---
After talking to parents on our 16 Gold team I watched Team Philadelphia's games on live barn. I could not believe the missed passes and sloppy play from them. I know a bunch of them were on 16 A American last year, some were bantam and some left overs. They were all good teams, something didn't look right.

Guest:
Did the AHF use something like the Krach rating system for playoffs last year?  Sandbagging won't help if your strength of schedule is low.

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on May 12, 2022, 07:08:27 AM ---After talking to parents on our 16 Gold team I watched Team Philadelphia's games on live barn. I could not believe the missed passes and sloppy play from them. I know a bunch of them were on 16 A American last year, some were bantam and some left overs. They were all good teams, something didn't look right.

--- End quote ---
with 3 AA teams at the 16U and no team practices yet, the TP gold and silver are exactly what you'd expect, the 4th and 5th best rosters at the age group from the club yet they'll still dominate the AHF this season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version