Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

DVHL Declarations a Disaster!

<< < (3/14) > >>

Guest:
The DVHL has one more year.  Genesis and Delco won't be able to keep players on their teams if they are only playing 2 or 3 other legitimate AA teams.  They will need to work things out with AHF/BB.  I say 80% chance you see both in AHF next year.

Guest:
at that point the rest of the DVHL will have to merge too, no sense Snider, Quakers and Kings carrying CCSC, Central Penn, Lancaster, and Jr Blue Hens

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on May 17, 2022, 02:02:52 PM ---at that point the rest of the DVHL will have to merge too, no sense Snider, Quakers and Kings carrying CCSC, Central Penn, Lancaster, and Jr Blue Hens

--- End quote ---
Lancaster already left for AHF.

By my count that leaves, Central Penn, Quakers, Exton, Hershey, Wissahickon, Snider, CCSC and JBH along with Delco and Genesis. This is the part where people chime in and say "yeah, but the EJ...."

Guest:
I thought Lancaster was doing half season with the AHF and full season DVHL, probably full AHF next year

Guest:
Wissahickon is already AHF. Lancaster half season AHF, full next year, Hershey is all but done. Delco and Genesis are the only thing holding the DV together, once they go DV is dead

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version