Author Topic: Jaguars Tryouts  (Read 27486 times)

Description:

Reply #20:
 August 25, 2023, 01:11:51 PM
The irony here. Skate taper still plays at the rink he is saying is for people that only want to have fun, on top of the factual basis he provided (I use that term loosely). Lets not forget name calling a kid that is an early Squirt.

I guess you ignore the sign that's hung in every rink about letting the kids play and have fun - USA hockey I believe. Additional irony is this guy is likely the parent on EVERY team that causes commotion (likely why he is looking to leave) .

If he doesn't have a keyboard, be assured he wouldn't say anything in person so now that's been debunked. Cheer for your kid if they score no matter what the sheet says, unlike this clown.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest15930,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #21:
 September 12, 2023, 05:46:12 PM
I think the name should be changed from little mcdavid to Jonny hockey….no?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest18096,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #22:
 September 12, 2023, 06:45:44 PM
60% of kids at 10U Gretzky A level can barely skate. All the talent is in 9U and 10U AA.  Half the AAA Mite teams would roll the Jags 10U A Gretzky. This is why Igloo is delusional. 95% of the parents have no idea how much talent is out there at the AAA and AA level. AHF 10U A (both levels) is a joke and so is Igloo!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #23:
 September 12, 2023, 07:03:16 PM
60% of kids at 10U Gretzky A level can barely skate. All the talent is in 9U and 10U AA.  Half the AAA Mite teams would roll the Jags 10U A Gretzky. This is why Igloo is delusional. 95% of the parents have no idea how much talent is out there at the AAA and AA level. AHF 10U A (both levels) is a joke and so is Igloo!

Agree 100%. So much talent playing AA. Skating below AA is subpar for most teams. AAA Mites- Venom, Blizzard and Pilots would beat Jags by 6 goals or more! Has anyone on Jags watched AAA mites or AA 9u or 10u? Stop bragging about being a good team playing bad teams. Igloo= delusional!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #24:
 September 14, 2023, 04:11:22 PM
I think the name should be changed from little mcdavid to Jonny hockey….no?

Kid is decent player but I saw 20 mites at AHF Showcase #1 that would be best player on Igloo 10U Gretzky team. I guess our view of players ability is limited to who they are playing against! AHF Gretzky 10U competition is a joke! Put Igloo team against top Mite teams and Johnny Hockey as you name him will be held scoreless!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #25:
 September 14, 2023, 04:23:23 PM
You know this talk about 10U and 12U is kind of sad. The 12U Igloo kids are playing to have fun and while not having a lot talent is playing where they should. The 10U Igloo A has some really good players that should be playing AA and others are where they should be. The issue is is it good to have kids play down, skate through other teams end to end, score 18 goals so far and then tout the kid as Johnny Hockey? I know this kid is 8, but there are other 2015 players playing AAA at 2013 level and thriving. And some of them are named Johnny. Those are the true Johnny Hockeys. Playing against low A level players (due to AA pure) is not real hockey. That being said, the kid is an above average player, let him have fun and stop with the Johnny Hockey BS! I bet it was his blow-hard dad who wrote that post. Last year his dad said he was so good he could have played 10U AA for the Blazers if he wasn't too young. Tell his dad if he is that delusional I have a bridge to sell him in Brooklyn!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #26:
 September 14, 2023, 06:48:11 PM
I just can’t believe that panties are STILL in a bunch over 10U hockey. And it’s PARENTS complaining and crying about it. Let the freakin kids have fun and sure, could he hang with AAA? Yeah and he did. But SOME parents don’t have the time or money to pay AAA travel and hotel fees. It’s not about someone keeping a kid at a tier 2 rink to exceed others and make his head big. It’s literally for the reason of time, money, and other kids playing other sports. Get off your high horses and maybe stop talking shit about a 9 year old and move on to beer league players who think they’re NHL’ers. At least you can heckle them knowing that they’re within a 10 year age difference of some parents instead of a child that could be YOUR child. Good freakin lord.

Also. There are also AAA kids that shouldn’t be playing AAA level because it’s freakin pay to play and parents have money. This convo could go on and on and on. But in the end, you’re talking shit about a kid and the kids parents. Get a life.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest15044,Guest18891,Guest18729,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #27:
 September 14, 2023, 06:50:09 PM
Also. He’s 8. Not 9. So that’s even better, to be talking trash about an 8 year old. Congrats guys!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #28:
 September 15, 2023, 12:14:58 AM
Agree 100% talking trash about 8 year old. Any kid that can play against kids 2 years older and play well is impressive. Parents on the other hand could do themselves a favor and be humble. No one wants to listen to non stop talking about how great your kid is. The poster talking trash about the kid should stop. The poster probably has issues with parents but those issue manifest into trashing a child. Not a good look for any adult. Stick to the parents, especially daddy.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #29:
 September 15, 2023, 12:32:26 AM
Youth Hockey Info needs to go back to password only posting. Too much trash talk about kids/parents and not enough hockey talk!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest14058,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

PA State Finals - Thomas Jefferson Jaguars vs Pennridge Rams Mar 26, 2022

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard South Eastern PA High School Hockey Classics

Replies: 0
Views: 3876
Last post March 26, 2022, 05:53:15 PM
by Youth Hockey Info
Igloo Jaguars Management Change