Author Topic: spots still available and looking for a few more.  (Read 2895 times)

Description:

Stay away or go for it? My daughter is in in-house pee wee and pretty good. But I don't know how that is viewed by organized hockey teams. My husband and I keep seeing all of these team organizations posting on facebook and twitter they have spots open. Parents have told us they are trying to fill their rosters. Does that mean if she is permitted to play she'll most likely not see a lot of ice time? That's what we keep getting told.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 April 12, 2019, 12:43:36 PM
I don’t think that is totally true for all organizations.  I saw the Grundy Senators have openings at pw and are having an eval on April 22nd at 8:10pm at Grundy arena.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 April 12, 2019, 01:10:38 PM
For our organization (Lady Patriots out of Hatfield PA) we're looking for 1-2 more peewee girls just to round out the roster (we have 14 on AA, 12 on A). Doesn't matter when you join, we'll have your player get quality time and really develop with our coaching staff.
I'd be happy to talk with you about our girls program, we've totally revamped our program and are offering more opportunities than most boys programs. Feel free to reach out to me if you're interested, I'm the director of hockey ops and the u12aa head coach. [email protected]
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

James

Reply #3:
 April 12, 2019, 04:12:42 PM
What area are you in?

You have:
Princeton
Lady Patriots
LittleFlyers.org
And maybe the Pond in Delaware
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #4:
 April 15, 2019, 10:45:24 AM
We are in NJ and she doesn't want to play anywhere else, she is happy where she is. Thank you for the replies.  :)
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Goalies Spots Available for upcoming season (2022-2023)

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 0
Views: 2756
Last post April 27, 2022, 12:47:59 PM
by Guest