Author Topic: Planet Hockey Super Skills Camp  (Read 5687 times)

Description:
Planet Hockey Super Skills Camp
Topic: February 13, 2020, 10:30:29 AM
The ideal balance of innovative hockey skills training, structure, creativity, motivation and fun as requested and approved.

Where: Revolution Ice Gardens  (Facebook)

When: 5 Dates · Jul 13 - Jul 17

Details:
The most complete training available, including daily on ice skills training, focus sessions, small games, dryland training, video lectures, player evaluation, pre-camp preparation email with video clips, camp jersey and certified/professional coaches.  The ideal balance of innovative hockey skills training, structure, creativity, motivation and fun as requested and approved by hockey parents and players (including NHL players) worldwide.  Train like the Pros!

More Info: Planet Hockey Summer Camp
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 February 13, 2020, 10:56:48 AM
I was not impressed with Planet Hockey Camp for a number of reasons.   good luck.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 February 22, 2020, 08:28:45 AM
The ideal balance of innovative hockey skills training, structure, creativity, motivation and fun as requested and approved.

Where: Revolution Ice Gardens  (Facebook)

When: 5 Dates · Jul 13 - Jul 17

Details:
The most complete training available, including daily on ice skills training, focus sessions, small games, dryland training, video lectures, player evaluation, pre-camp preparation email with video clips, camp jersey and certified/professional coaches.  The ideal balance of innovative hockey skills training, structure, creativity, motivation and fun as requested and approved by hockey parents and players (including NHL players) worldwide.  Train like the Pros!

More Info: Planet Hockey Summer Camp
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 February 22, 2020, 01:32:34 PM
Details about what didn't impress you might be helpful.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #4:
 February 23, 2020, 12:53:45 PM
Go for it.  I am not here to convince you one way or another.  I can only say that there were several things about the camp and administration that cause me to say I would not do it again, and even to want to express it on this forum.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #5:
 February 23, 2020, 02:34:09 PM
These guys put on camps all over the country. Decent training for Tier 2/3 skaters at a reasonable price.  Main thing I’d check is who the actual coaches on the ice will be. U16s & U18s are ok to assist but you want a fully trained quality head coach on the ice.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: