Author Topic: What's up with Silver Stick next week?  (Read 4964 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 September 03, 2020, 06:45:34 PM
It’s really pathetic that you have nothing better to do than to police the capacity of your “competitor.”  The people who filed claims were stupid enough to give their names. Wow!  What happened to coming together for the good of the sport and the kids?  Such a shame that people can’t be professional and work collaboratively to bring the game back.  Filing such ludicrous claims only truly hurts  the hockey community.  Let’s band together to get back on the ice.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 September 03, 2020, 07:26:36 PM

Word on the street is they were fined so heavily they had to reach out to sponsors to foot the bill because it was more than they had on hand.  I'm not sure I believe that, but I'm sure rinks aren't looking to piss away $1000 per violation.

Lesson to learn from this is don't believe what you hear on the street because it's not accurate or true. That is quite funny though what people will make up. Anything to create a sense of panic.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 September 04, 2020, 06:42:57 AM
Nothing happened to them ?
They got fined !!!!
Wake up
Deal with the rules or take the year off
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 September 04, 2020, 11:54:22 AM
Many would gladly help the rinks pay the fine as a statement to this horrible governortyrant.  As long as rinks follow distancing and mask wearing, increase the limit to 50 and let the kids play. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #14:
 September 04, 2020, 01:16:26 PM
Many would gladly help the rinks pay the fine as a statement to this horrible governortyrant.  As long as rinks follow distancing and mask wearing, increase the limit to 50 and let the kids play. 

Anyone I disagree with is a tyrant.  I am a middle class suburbanite and cannot be told "no".

Looking forward to you guys dumping tea in the Susquehanna next.  Really let them know about these grave injustices you are suffering.  Fight the power!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest19328,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #15:
 September 04, 2020, 01:59:40 PM
Here's what's up in Pennsylvania right now:

• We have the lowest testing rate per capita of any state in the country
  • We have a terrible contact tracing program
  • Our three main universities and only ivy league are all conducting classes online
  • Hundreds of thousdands of kids are getting a crappy online education

We should absolutely be emailing the state about the terrible job they're doing.  Republicans and Democrats, the governor and legilature, they're done jack shit in 6 months.

But instead, you're getting played by the AAHA and rink owners to act as their own private lobbying arm.  These people exist to suck every last buck out of you.  I don't care if there's no money making tournaments this year.  I don't care if we are stuck playing 4 on 4 house league and all of the travel clubs have to refund our tuition.  I want the state to get its shit together and get kids back at schools.  The focus on how many people can sit on the bench at once is insane, how is this people's top priority?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest14404,Guest13319,Guest10287,Guest11912,Guest14143,Guest13637,
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted friendly:
Guest13366,
No reactions

Reply #16:
 September 04, 2020, 09:18:00 PM
Here's what's up in Pennsylvania right now:

• We have the lowest testing rate per capita of any state in the country
  • We have a terrible contact tracing program
  • Our three main universities and only ivy league are all conducting classes online
  • Hundreds of thousdands of kids are getting a crappy online education

We should absolutely be emailing the state about the terrible job they're doing.  Republicans and Democrats, the governor and legilature, they're done jack shit in 6 months.

But instead, you're getting played by the AAHA and rink owners to act as their own private lobbying arm.  These people exist to suck every last buck out of you.  I don't care if there's no money making tournaments this year.  I don't care if we are stuck playing 4 on 4 house league and all of the travel clubs have to refund our tuition.  I want the state to get its shit together and get kids back at schools.  The focus on how many people can sit on the bench at once is insane, how is this people's top priority?

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! God bless you!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest19881,
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted friendly:
Guest10599,
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Fix heavy handed stick handling

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard Coaches Corner Practice Tips and Tricks

Replies: 3
Views: 6266
Last post May 26, 2018, 11:28:08 AM
by Gaffz4
Understanding Stick Measurements and Skate Profiling

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 1
Views: 21114
Last post April 16, 2019, 09:23:21 AM
by Youth Hockey Info
well... here comes hell week!

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 20
Views: 10589
Last post May 06, 2019, 07:22:10 AM
by Guest
Blazers U13/U14 Evaluation Change for Next Week

Replies: 0
Views: 2951
Last post April 20, 2019, 02:03:36 PM
by Guest
Why does AAHA hold tryouts a week or two earlier than PVAHA?

Replies: 3
Views: 2975
Last post April 22, 2022, 06:00:33 PM
by Guest