Author Topic: Pewee Quebec 07 or 08 AA players needed to fill roster for this years Pewee Queb  (Read 12945 times)

Description:

Reply #10:
 January 10, 2020, 09:56:25 PM
Sounds like someone’s kid didn’t make the Quebec Pee Wee team cut... So house league.  LMAO. It’s expensive, but a great experience for any player. Plus Quebec City has some of the best food in North America. Hockey level was outstanding.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #11:
 January 13, 2020, 05:37:39 PM
Well Said.  I still need 3 AA 07s to final roster.

Not for everyone but if you can do this short notice I have spots.

Thanks

[email protected]
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #12:
 January 14, 2020, 05:56:36 PM
So just curious, the schedule is out for the Q and all the rosters are up too. What team are you bringing up there? My kids playing in the AA Elite division and it’s full, as well as the AA division.

It would seem that it’s a little to get a team together. And why not just tell people the name of the team? What’s the big secret? Not many people looking to jump at the chance to run up to Quebec with a complete unknown. Be a little forthcoming with information and you might get more interest.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #13:
 January 15, 2020, 10:20:55 AM
The guy said email him.  I am sure he will give you info if you email him with an interest.  Personally, I do not see the point of the time and expense for a AA tournament, elite or otherwise.  I will keep my kid in school that week.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #14:
 January 15, 2020, 05:14:18 PM
This tournament is not the Q. It’s called the B.S.R. PeeWee tournament. Don’t know how the competition is , but if your thinking it’s the Q you are mistaken.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: