Current 2012 Igloo parent. Hollydell better at lower ages- Mites/10UAA/12UAA. Igloo a mess at 12U and 10U. Don't care about 10U after this year, but will give opinion anyway:
- 12 UA (6)- Best (6) 2011/ (1) 2012- all leaving
- 10UAA (7)- Best 2012/3 best 2013/2nd best 2014/2 other 2012- all leaving
- best left over 2014/2013/2012/2011 at AA, A, B- not enough talent depth to play AA
- Losing the best birth year players to other rinks dilutes talent- ripple effect across 12U/10U
- 12UAA/10UAA rough 22/23 seasons- if players stayed both good next year
- If Mercer 2012 players back next year still not enough talent to have competitive 12UAA
- 2012 players left this year for Blazers staying
BF & long time Igloo coaches miscalculated player loss after taking teams away from current 10UAA/12UA coaches- big mistake.
Leaving for Hollydell Pure 2012 team looking better everyday!