Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

Jaguars Tryouts

<< < (2/19) > >>

Guest:
Was over at Igloo for first practices and Jags Day. What happened to Pee Wee and Squirts? I know players left for other rinks, but I did not realize how much talent was lost at both levels.  Squirts have 2-3 good players and 1 great player, but Pee Wee is looking mighty thin. I think Pee Wee should be playing B for all teams. All though AHF A Lemieux is basically B since all the good talent is now playing AA pure & A Gretzky. Can't wait for certain parents (especially Mr. Button Fly Jeans!) to start trouble once the season goes south. Also watch out for former Blazer mom. She can be difficult because if her little 2015 McDavid doesn't do well, watch out! I think this may be a long season.

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on August 11, 2023, 01:21:41 PM ---Was over at Igloo for first practices and Jags Day. What happened to Pee Wee and Squirts? I know players left for other rinks, but I did not realize how much talent was lost at both levels.  Squirts have 2-3 good players and 1 great player, but Pee Wee is looking mighty thin. I think Pee Wee should be playing B for all teams. All though AHF A Lemieux is basically B since all the good talent is now playing AA pure & A Gretzky. Can't wait for certain parents (especially Mr. Button Fly Jeans!) to start trouble once the season goes south. Also watch out for former Blazer mom. She can be difficult because if her little 2015 McDavid doesn't do well, watch out! I think this may be a long season.

--- End quote ---

How is this news to you about the lack of talent if you know so much about the teams?
Also, "former blazer mom" in no way, shape or form does she think her kid is "Little McDavid". Can you please inform me as to how a parent can be "difficult" by their child not doing well?

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on August 16, 2023, 12:49:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guest on August 11, 2023, 01:21:41 PM ---Was over at Igloo for first practices and Jags Day. What happened to Pee Wee and Squirts? I know players left for other rinks, but I did not realize how much talent was lost at both levels.  Squirts have 2-3 good players and 1 great player, but Pee Wee is looking mighty thin. I think Pee Wee should be playing B for all teams. All though AHF A Lemieux is basically B since all the good talent is now playing AA pure & A Gretzky. Can't wait for certain parents (especially Mr. Button Fly Jeans!) to start trouble once the season goes south. Also watch out for former Blazer mom. She can be difficult because if her little 2015 McDavid doesn't do well, watch out! I think this may be a long season.

--- End quote ---

How is this news to you about the lack of talent if you know so much about the teams?
Also, "former blazer mom" in no way, shape or form does she think her kid is "Little McDavid". Can you please inform me as to how a parent can be "difficult" by their child not doing well?

--- End quote ---

Being upset if your kid doesnt do well is one thing. Disrupting the entire team because of your over inflated opinion of your child ( Little McDavid) is another. Lack of talent was glaring and I was surprised because kids usually improve in off season. Players were B level at best at Pewee and 3 legit A at Squirt. Loooooong season coming!

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on August 17, 2023, 08:43:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guest on August 16, 2023, 12:49:11 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Being upset if your kid doesnt do well is one thing. Disrupting the entire team because of your over inflated opinion of your child ( Little McDavid) is another. Lack of talent was glaring and I was surprised because kids usually improve in off season. Players were B level at best at Pewee and 3 legit A at Squirt. Loooooong season coming!

--- End quote ---

I'm still waiting for your reasoning on how one person can disrupt an entire team...

And if you've watched those years for jags, minimal players get better in the off season. The talent has been lacking for a few years now. So judging by you not realizing the "lack of talent", it seems to me as if your child hasn't played there very long. Or doesn't play there at all and you are just some obsessive youth hockey parent.

Guest:
Why are we name calling 8 year olds? We as adults can do better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version