Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

Jaguars Tryouts

<< < (18/19) > >>

Guest:
This is my last post about Igloo Squirt & PW teams, parents, and current coaches/management. The coaching and competition at Igloo is beyond repair and another talent exodus will commence in March/April. Best of luck to all Igloo teams and I am looking forward to making my families last 3 months at Igloo as fun as possible for my child. Happy Holidays!

Guest:
It’s parents like you that are ruining youth hockey. You hide behind a keyboard and sling arrows at people that probably won’t ever read your posts because they don’t moonlight in youth hockey forums. Does posting these pathetic messages help you drink less? Hate your life choices less? Probably not. Instead of bitching, help make it better. If it’s that bad, quit. You hide behind a keyboard so I’m sure quitting runs deep in your family. 

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on December 03, 2023, 04:04:18 PM ---It’s parents like you that are ruining youth hockey. You hide behind a keyboard and sling arrows at people that probably won’t ever read your posts because they don’t moonlight in youth hockey forums. Does posting these pathetic messages help you drink less? Hate your life choices less? Probably not. Instead of bitching, help make it better. If it’s that bad, quit. You hide behind a keyboard so I’m sure quitting runs deep in your family. 

--- End quote ---

Responding due to you insults:

Don't take your anger out on me because of this past weekend in Buffalo. Igloo management's lies led to our kids being embarrassed this weekend. Being outscored 36-5 (28-5 due to tourney rules) was not fun.  We needed to challenge our kids. But no, we played a full ice mite team and 2014 AA teams. If we played 4-5 2013 AA teams before this weekend we would have been prepared for that level of play. Buffalo proved how right I have been!

Guest:
I guess some parents (parent) got to see their kids will need to add more to their game when playing better competition. Playing A (or mites) and roughing almost every time on the ice is not gonna cut it against AA players. You know who I am talking about!

Guest:
Who cares whether a team is good or not. It is youth sports. Now if you have an issue with not getting your money's worth, then that is your fault. Remember every club sports program (ice hockey, soccer, lacrosse, baseball, basketball, etc) promises the world and delivers on maybe 50%. Just stop posting, wait until your current contract is up and move on. Save us all from you incessant posts!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version