Author Topic: nhl full bubble mask rumors  (Read 5844 times)

Description:

nhl full bubble mask rumors
Topic: May 12, 2020, 11:41:04 AM
I saw on nhlfeed yesterday there are rumors that the players will have to wear full face shields, nobody will be allowed to spit when they need to and something the NHL has always wanted anyway zero tolerance fighting. I'm not so concerned with the latter for youth hockey but since all other leagues tend to follow their lead I am wondering if this is going to be for kids too? Full face shields aren't for everybody because some kids really sweat a lot and the shield fogs up. For others they have a hard time breathing in one.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 May 12, 2020, 12:14:54 PM
oh well. suck it up buttercup or don't play. if the worst that happens to a kid during all of this is that he has to wear a bubble helmet, i'd say he made off pretty well. make sure to complain to his peers who lost a grandparent
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
Guest13023,
Members reacted angry1:
Guest12315,
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 May 12, 2020, 12:32:54 PM
You are an idiot.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 May 12, 2020, 01:28:50 PM
I agree with reply #2!!
 Grandparents and parents should be aware of social distances and keep their child away from Grandma and Grandpa until further notice.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #4:
 May 12, 2020, 01:45:57 PM
Grandparents shouldn't be in the rinks but at the same time this is all way overblown at this point. There are no restrictions in florida and the infection and death rate are nowheres near the quad triangle of democratic rule of New York Pennsylvania New Jersey and Delaware. All of the stats have been proven way over blown and its also been proven there is no life threatening effects on children and healthy adults because the illness is literally the same symtoms as flu. If you wheel your grandmom into a rink on a hospital bed I'd worry. Shileds don't fix anything the fog on the inside of the shield is still airborn on the bench. Face shields are no safer than a cage.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #5:
 May 12, 2020, 07:32:13 PM
You think that there aren't hockey families who havent ALREADY lost loved ones? They won't have the luxury of seeing their kid or grandkid play. But, yep, who cares about them. It's more important that Johnny gets to do what he wants to do when he wants to do the way he wants to do it. And get a trophy, and the correct color hat, saying he's the best.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #6:
 May 12, 2020, 07:56:24 PM
You're right. I'm an idiot for saying goodbye to my mother via facetime as she died in ICU. In fact, she is an idiot for having a preexisting condition - she should have known better than to be diagnosed with asthma at age 4. I'm stupid for being upset that her funeral could only be attended by her 3 children. I'm a moron for being upset that she will never be able to watch her grandchild skate again. I'm an idiot and a moron for being pissed off with selfish, egotistical, people more concerned about Johnny being uncomfortable wearing a bubble mask that people in their community dealing with the death of loved ones. Thank you so much for pointing out my stupidity.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
Guest10079,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #7:
 May 12, 2020, 08:07:19 PM
Man that's horrible I feel sorry for you but you have some major issues to work out with your feelings. I suggest you don't ever let you kid do anything outside the house ever again. Good lluck with everthing.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest13247,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #8:
 May 12, 2020, 08:19:44 PM
Yes, I can feel your empathy and sincerity. It's easy to recognize when it is sarcastic and condescending. You're right though. My grief is completely uncalled for and I deserve to be mocked. Again, thank you so much for setting me straight.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #9:
 May 12, 2020, 10:36:26 PM
Are you guys friends?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Clear full visor and DE mask requirements.

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 1
Views: 2756
Last post September 13, 2020, 06:59:44 PM
by Guest
Humbolt Bronco's Update: Truck Driver Admits Guilt, Takes Full Responsibility

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 0
Views: 5001
Last post January 08, 2019, 12:22:53 PM
by Youth Hockey Info
Donald Trump Goalie Mask Makes Waves