Hatfield Ice COVID-19 PoliciesUPDATED: 9/30/20
In an effort to help our customers remain healthy and safe, Hatfield Ice will be implementing the following rules and regulations.CUSTOMER POLICIES
All customers of all ages must wear a proper facial covering while in the buildings. The only time you may remove your mask is when entering the ice for hockey or figure skating events. Otherwise, your mask must remain on while inside the buildings.
All buildings and spaces will be limited to 50% capacity.
3) Entering Hatfield Ice Blue & Gray Rinks:
All Customers will enter the main building through the Main Lobby entrance. Masks must be on before entering the building.
4) Exiting Hatfield Ice Blue & Gray Rinks:
All players, skaters, coaches & spectators must exit the building thru the rink side doors after the conclusion of your ice slot, not thru the lobby.
5) Green Rink:
Players & coaches should enter and exit thru side door. Parents & spectators should enter and exit thru front door. Parents will not be allowed in the locker rooms areas.
6) Hatfield Ice Lobby:
There will be no socializing or congregating in the lobby. The purpose is to enter the rink for your scheduled event, enter the pro shop, enter the café or speaking to the rink office.
7) Social Distancing:
We expect everyone off the ice to remain 6 feet apart and maintain distance from your peers at all times off the ice.
8.) Locker Rooms:
Locker Rooms are available at your discretion. Locker Room showers should not be used. Benches outside the rooms are available. Locker Rooms will not be locked and no keys will be given out at this time. Teams and skaters are responsible for all of their personal belongings.
9) Parents & Spectators:
You may enter the rinks no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled event. You will then need to leave immediately after the event concludes. There is to be no congregating in the lobby or the rinks. Proper facial coverings must be on at all times.
10) Public Skating:
All customers must wear masks while on and off the ice and must maintain social distancing at all times. Customers may pay in person for these sessions.
10) Rental Skates:
Any rental skates handed out only for Hatfield Ice run programs and Public Skating sessions. Any used skates will be sanitized immediately upon return and will not be used for at least 24 hours. We strongly encourage all skaters to bring their own skates.
11) If any customers planning to come to the rink are sick or are showing symptoms of becoming sick, please do not come to the rink.HATFIELD ICE PROGRAM POLICIESNote: These policies below are in addition to the customer policies above and pertain to Hatfield Ice run programs ONLY.
1) Program Registration:
All customers must register & pay for Hatfield Ice run programs OR ice bookings online. We will not be taking in person registration or payments at this time. See link below: https://hatfieldice.maxgalaxy.net/Home.aspx
All Players & skaters ages 14 & under will need to be pre dressed upon entering the building. Midget 16U & 18U ages will need to dress on their own at the facility while maintaining social distance from others.
3) Temperature Check:
Upon entering the lobby, all participants will be temperature checked prior to entering the rinks. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted into the rinks and will be asked to leave the building.STAFF POLICIES & PROCEDURES
1) All staff will be required to wear masks inside the building.
2) Staff will be temperature checked upon entering the building
3) All locker rooms, bathrooms and floors will be cleaned & sanitized after each ice slot concludes and at the end of each day.
4) All cleaners & driving staff will be required to wear rubber gloves when either checking in customers or cleaning the building. These rules are subject to change. If there are changes, we will update and communicate as quick as possible. We understand a lot of this will be new and inconvenient for everyone. Our staff will do their best to adapt to each situation as it is presented. We appreciate your help and understanding. If you have any questions, please contact us via the information below.
We hope to see you soon!
Hatfield Ice Management