Author Topic: 2024-25 Movement  (Read 11135 times)

Description:

Reply #350:
 Today at 05:19:56 PM
Why don’t you just go on Facebook and let it be known FE instead of being in this bs thread .
I have a new player at FE. I am amazed this thread is still going. I talk with parents and coaches at all age levels. No one at FE is even talking about the people that left or the issues from last season. Teams are set and the page has been turned. Take Heed: "Holding a grudge does not hurt the person against whom the grudge is held, it hurts the one who holds it." Read below and move on!

"Ah yes, another parent bashing kids with "quantity over quality". Can people read what they write? Everyone bashing FE, parent/coaches that left FE, FY, Mercer, PHC, Hollydell, LF, etc. should be ashamed. I have 5 kids- 2 play hockey, the other 3 paly soccer, basketball and lacrosse. Besides soccer, I have never read so many disrespectful posts from all parties involved. This thread sure makes me understand why hockey has the worst culture of any sport! I have read about drug use, child abuse, alcoholism, sexism, calling a man autistic, calling a women a witch, bashing kids because they are not AAA, bashing kids because they left a team, and more. Adn stop bashing Dad coaches. There are Dad coaches at every AAA rink- LF, PHC, JF, VF, WB, Colonials, Revolution, Mercer, Avalanche, Devils, Titans and more. Just because you are a dad does not mean you are a bad coach. If you don't like the dad coach, get certified and coach yourself. If not shut the hell up. If you have a problem with the refs, get certified and ref. If not shut the hell up. If you have issues with team managers, become the team manger yourself. If not shut the hell up. If you don't like a rink, change rinks. When you do go quietly and don't make an ass out of yourself on YHI. If someone left your rink and you hated them, shut up. Don't make stupid comments and make an ass our of yourself on YHI.

Everyone of these people posting should be ashamed. I am embarrassed to call myself a hockey parent. We are talking about 12, 11, 10, 9 and 8 year old kids here. Everyone needs to gain a little perspective. Most of these kids won't play past 13, and once 15 & 16 age hits the players who were just ok catch up to the "superstar" kid at PW & SQ. This is a long journey, stop bitching at each other and enjoy the experience. You are all acting like you are children. Grow the f*ck up!"

You sure about that ? Because FE parents are still running their mouths like cowards on this  feed . Let’s just make it public on Facebook
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #351:
 Today at 05:26:36 PM
Nobody that left would say that Kelly Young “ the crazy Karen hockey mom who thinks her daughter will be the first woman to make the nhl” .    Shut up already you nut job !!! Move on !!!!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest18016,Guest10335,
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted friendly:
Guest13093,Guest13478,
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest13807,

Reply #352:
 Today at 06:29:00 PM
I know you are the former FE Village Idiot and your postsz are 100% personal! You hate the 2013 & 2011 coachesz because they call you on your BSz. You are too stupid to argue with, so I will not rebut your uninformed commentsz above. No one likesz you and your kidsz isz a bully & braggart. Just go away!                 

This was said back in January from a FE parent . No one is bashing a kid huh? .. 🤡’s 🐍’s
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #353:
 Today at 06:43:43 PM
Correction , said from a FE coach. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #354:
 Today at 06:50:54 PM
We call you out on your bullshit you mean .
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #355:
 Today at 07:04:21 PM
Poor Sal even the booze doesn’t mask the pain anymore.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #356:
 Today at 07:21:01 PM
No one is bashing a kid huh ?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Delaware Hockey Situation (2024-2025 Season)

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 21
Views: 2534
Last post Today at 05:24:08 PM
by Guest