Author Topic: Jaguars Tryouts  (Read 27490 times)

Description:

Reply #50:
 September 26, 2023, 12:42:12 PM
Blah, blah, blah. I said I may quit hockey. Should have said my kid. He is not enjoying this year. Says games are boring because most of the other teams stink. I guess my kid is more mentally mature than other kids. He thinks the game and wants a challenge. Other kids just want to win and throw fits if they lose. 5+ months!

Grass is always greener!

I'm sure no one will miss whoever you may be throughout the Igloo. I'm sure they'll all be watching waiting for your discrepencies after 5+ months at another rink except they may not know since you post as a guest because you are a keyboard warrior.  Your kid is only young once..he ain't makin the NHL, so stop getting so butthurt over a freakin Squirt season. You are a joke. Dont let the igloo door hit you on the way out.

Thank you for your input. Not sure what my "discrepencies" are? That confused me. I will sign off for now and respond in a month. I have obviously angered some Igloo people and will wait to see how October plays out with the team. I think nothing will change, but we shall see. Will repost in November. PEACE!!!!!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #51:
 September 27, 2023, 01:56:03 PM
Some friendly advice from a 1 and done Igloo family. First off Igloo parent is correct, AHF A is week. Pure AA killed it.

Advice: Skating and introduction of hockey concepts should be the focus before puberty. On scale of 1-10- Skating is 1-9 with concepts 10. Skating  window closes at 14-15. You can improve after, but your stride will be set. Improvement comes from hitting puberty (muscle= strong and powerful). Left Igloo because best skating coach in Atlantic District left for Flyers Elite. Did not follow as AAA not for us. At Igloo skating is not priority #1 like it is at Hollydell and Pennsauken. Still take kid to power skates at Pennsauken. See a ton of Igloo kids there. Watched Jags 10U & 12U A teams play this year. Skating is subpar for all but 4-5 kids at 10U and 100% of kids on 12U. Funny thing is, best skaters on 10U go to Pennsauken for privates and power skates. Want your kid to get better and have more fun, improve their skating. Want Igloo to be better, learn how to run power skates the GG way. If not Igloo will stay a rink of last choice.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #52:
 September 30, 2023, 11:20:24 AM
I get what you're saying. However, size matters to an extent. Little guys are not small on purpose, I know of several that will outskate the big guys, and they're heads up players to boot. So, size size matters only so much. if the big ones haven't learned to keep their heads up yet at PW level, the 14U game goes to the heads up players- big or small. the size topic is MOOT.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest17346,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #53:
 September 30, 2023, 11:23:02 AM
so, its the more talented players fault that your kid wasn't selected or eligible for a pure team? lol. holy fuck bud. you one of those trophies for everyone people eh?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #54:
 September 30, 2023, 11:29:14 AM
I SORT of understand your frustration however you have to look at it the other way. You think REAL AA teams want to play a SUB .500 true A team? who does that help? They are obviously losing some games. if they went undefeated, yes. To their defense, the teams that they're rolling- why are they in A? are you going to attack their "ego driven" parents and rink staff or let the kids play? your rhetoric and theory is flawed. YOU are the one that made the mistake. YOU could have asked questions and made your decision. This comes back on you. period. If our org. had to play the 12UA from igloo, that would not benefit our org, and it would devastate those kids. No one would learn anything.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #55:
 September 30, 2023, 11:34:19 AM
hollydell fanboy probably living vicariously through his kid, never laced his own pair. if he did, he's an ankle taper for sure. we will wait a month for your next premenstrual freakout. later nerd
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest15462,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #56:
 September 30, 2023, 10:40:38 PM
so, its the more talented players fault that your kid wasn't selected or eligible for a pure team? lol. holy fuck bud. you one of those trophies for everyone people eh?

Why are all the Igloo posters so angry? Is the chaos at Igloo driving this anger? Find a new zamboni driver yet?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #57:
 October 01, 2023, 09:33:55 AM
Your wit is cute, however I'm not affiliated with the Igloo.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #58:
 October 01, 2023, 10:06:27 AM
Your wit is cute, however I'm not affiliated with the Igloo.

Then don't chime about a deteriorating situation you know nothing about!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest16484,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #59:
 October 01, 2023, 01:59:34 PM
aren't you supposed to be in a self inflicted time out? I know plenty about the Igloo, as well as about you buddy. ;)   
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

PA State Finals - Thomas Jefferson Jaguars vs Pennridge Rams Mar 26, 2022

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard South Eastern PA High School Hockey Classics

Replies: 0
Views: 3876
Last post March 26, 2022, 05:53:15 PM
by Youth Hockey Info
Igloo Jaguars Management Change