Author Topic: Jaguars Tryouts  (Read 73943 times)

Description:

Reply #70:
 November 07, 2023, 12:54:23 PM
Mites? We played Mites and embarrassed ourselves? A Mites team down their 3 best players.  A Mites team with half their players age 6 & 7.  A mites team with a 2016 goalie! We barely won! Pilots parents were laughing at us! If Pilots top players play we lose. FYI- top 2 missed game for 2013 AAA game.  Their best 2015 players play 2013 AAA. We play A! Or is it Mites? I get confused sometimes! Keep scheduling more games like this so we can get laughed at more! Idiots!!!!!

You are such an asshole. Just freakin leave the team and rink then because YOU look like the idiot.

Why are you mad at this post? The parent is correct. Why is a high 10U A team playing mites? No good comes from it. If you win by 6 goals, peole say you should have won by 12. What if the Pilots had full team and Jaguars lose? It is a no win situation and your coach, team manager and hockey director should know better. Rule of thumb is play your level or above, never play down. This is why Igloo is considered a low level rink in the youth hockey world and is fast becoming a rink of last resort. Times have changed since TF left!

I’m not mad about this post specifically, it’s ridiculous that this poster continuously talks crap on kids and their own kids team. THATS the problem. Yet they won’t come forward and speak directly to a coach or the parents and instead hides behind a keyboard
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #71:
 November 07, 2023, 03:09:53 PM
Got it. So you agree with poster saying a 10U High A team should not play a mites team? If that is the case then you should say so. Having issue because he won't come forward is understandable. Do you blame him for not coming forward though? If they did they would be an outcast and their kid would be picked on like that goalie who left for Hollydell! Poster did not really talk crap about kids though. He just said you should not play mites. He is correct. Hear me loud and clear: A TEAM SHOULD NOT PLAY MITES!

Also some hockey parents think each game is game 7 of Stanley Cup, so not sure why that is an issue. Well seems like poster was not really wrong, right? You are just pissed he won't come forward.   I guess you are happy playing mediocre competition, allowing your teams to think they are better than they really are and acting like your kid is the next McDavid or Bedard. Seems like the poster hit a sore spot with you. Just relax, most of these kids will quit hockey once checking starts. By that time, Igloo will probably only have Lemiuex and B level teams anyway! All roads lead to beer league anyway.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest12593,Guest19751,Guest14571,Guest16879,Guest11505,Guest15175,Guest15501,Guest15168,
Guest12055,Guest19352,Guest17440,Guest12904,Guest10952,Guest12899,Guest17092,Guest14018,
Guest13489,Guest14803,
Members reacted dislike:
Guest14004,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #72:
 November 08, 2023, 12:28:48 PM
Before beer leagues make sure you spend as much $ on all the extra A's first. I hear that in the future house/C and B levels will be obsolete. House/C will be A, B will be AA, AA to AAA, AAA to AAAA. They know parents will pay anything for those A's.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest14001,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #73:
 November 10, 2023, 03:59:23 PM
Why didn't My Hockey Rankings list the Pilots game. Are we embarrassed to play mites and barely win? Looking forward to another weekend of top notch competition. See you all at the rink!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest16132,Guest17919,Guest12027,Guest11252,Guest10615,Guest12982,Guest15049,Guest17992,
Guest17371,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest16614,Guest10692,Guest18803,Guest16847,Guest16420,Guest12706,Guest17372,Guest18903,
Guest13223,Guest11590,Guest10496,Guest14748,Guest15332,

Reply #74:
 November 13, 2023, 08:05:54 AM
Why didn't My Hockey Rankings list the Pilots game. Are we embarrassed to play mites and barely win? Looking forward to another weekend of top notch competition. See you all at the rink!
Myhockey only post games that are submitted to them. Was it a nonleague or tournament game? If so your team manager may need to submit it. Is this the Pilots mite AAA? If it is I was there this past Sunday and saw them play the Wolverines. Your one coach is a complete asshat. The way he yelled at your goalie was uncalled for. The goalie made some nice saves and yes he didn't control and cover the rebound but relax it's mite hockey, I know it's "AAA" but it's still mites. Not once did I hear him yell nice save just beat down on him, his son or not, it's wrong. He will end up hating hockey for it.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #75:
 November 13, 2023, 02:11:22 PM
Got it. So you agree with poster saying a 10U High A team should not play a mites team? If that is the case then you should say so. Having issue because he won't come forward is understandable. Do you blame him for not coming forward though? If they did they would be an outcast and their kid would be picked on like that goalie who left for Hollydell! Poster did not really talk crap about kids though. He just said you should not play mites. He is correct. Hear me loud and clear: A TEAM SHOULD NOT PLAY MITES!

Also some hockey parents think each game is game 7 of Stanley Cup, so not sure why that is an issue. Well seems like poster was not really wrong, right? You are just pissed he won't come forward.   I guess you are happy playing mediocre competition, allowing your teams to think they are better than they really are and acting like your kid is the next McDavid or Bedard. Seems like the poster hit a sore spot with you. Just relax, most of these kids will quit hockey once checking starts. By that time, Igloo will probably only have Lemiuex and B level teams anyway! All roads lead to beer league anyway.

That is not the case. The case has been since the beginning of this thread when they WERE talking crap about kids/parents throughout that team. And I am not happy with playing mediocre teams but that is beside the point since my child does not play on this team nor does my child play at Igloo. It's strictly because this poster comes back every single time, having issues with everything and anything when in the end, its squirt hockey. I was always brought up "if you don't have anything nice to say, then dont say it at all". If the poster does  not want to come forward to the team and parents they talk so much crap about, I get it. But at that point, don't hide behind a keyboard. Just let it freakin go instead of continuing bash a squirt team and their parents and move on with their life.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest17877,Guest16766,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #76:
 November 13, 2023, 02:18:01 PM
Post was referencing Igloo Jaguars 10U A Gretzky playing mites. No Squirt team should ever play mites, under any circumstances! Not sure what Jaguars were thinking.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest17969,Guest10749,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #77:
 November 14, 2023, 02:38:18 PM
Wait, what? A high A Squirt team played a Mite team? Are the Igloo team manager, coach and hockey director on drugs?  BB should fire BF for allowing this!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest16390,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest15074,

Reply #78:
 November 23, 2023, 10:32:27 AM
Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful I only have a little over 3 months left on this team and at Igloo!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest16366,
Members reacted dislike:
Guest13955,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #79:
 November 24, 2023, 11:10:56 AM
Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful I only have a little over 3 months left on this team and at Igloo!

Shut up! You can't leave Thanksgiving alone? Be thankful your kid can play for ice hockey. Kids all over the world barley have food! Your issues are trivial!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest19236,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

PA State Finals - Thomas Jefferson Jaguars vs Pennridge Rams Mar 26, 2022

Started by Youth Hockey InfoBoard South Eastern PA High School Hockey Classics

Replies: 0
Views: 5167
Last post March 26, 2022, 05:53:15 PM
by Youth Hockey Info
Igloo Jaguars Management Change