Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

Hockey vs School

<< < (2/2)

Guest:
Considering how much AAA costs including everything, why not just move to Canada or USA states like MN or Massachusetts, that have a lot more competitive hockey than PA and NJ. You will find out how good your kid really is.... pretty quick

Guest:
Well, understand that you can pay 30k to live in a ratsnest in ocean grove, and get driven around by an early 20-something, so you can work out a few times more, get more ice than the fool paying only 13k, and go to school online. if you pay enough or serve him well, you too can "join the nahl team" - whatever that means! and after all is said and done...maybe your kid can coach youth hockey somewhere! #careermove

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on March 29, 2024, 10:31:45 PM ---Well, understand that you can pay 30k to live in a ratsnest in ocean grove, and get driven around by an early 20-something, so you can work out a few times more, get more ice than the fool paying only 13k, and go to school online. if you pay enough or serve him well, you too can "join the nahl team" - whatever that means! and after all is said and done...maybe your kid can coach youth hockey somewhere! #careermove

--- End quote ---
most of the hockey academy are online is this true ?

Guest:

--- Quote from: Guest on March 27, 2024, 03:09:15 PM ---I was thinking the same thing about a year ago. Home-school is not what it use to be. It’s worth looking into, if your child has the right head for it.

My son is in private school, and the curriculum is very outdated, and dealing with low quality teachers is unavoidable. Not having to deal with nonsense is very attractive from my point of view.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version