Author Topic: Flyers Elite AAA 2013 Team  (Read 15258 times)

Description:

Reply #60:
 February 08, 2022, 05:32:16 PM
It’s not really concerning at all. Taking new to travel hockey kids, developing them over a Season, and now the kids that they are old enough to move up … are making AAA Squirt teams at other reputable Organizations? The rest of the kids have 1-3 years left at Mite level.

None of the parents at Pennsauken are “letter chasers.” They want the right environment for their kids to develop and grow as athletes and players. If their kids end up being at the level, then so be it. We will continue to build the Pilots and FE from the ground up. I think our only downfall is not having a Bar in the rink, that seems to be the biggest money grab of them all.

this is so true he claims Gaudreau’s success as well as many other players
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
Guest19251,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #61:
 February 08, 2022, 05:35:40 PM
It’s not really concerning at all. Taking new to travel hockey kids, developing them over a Season, and now the kids that they are old enough to move up … are making AAA Squirt teams at other reputable Organizations? The rest of the kids have 1-3 years left at Mite level.

None of the parents at Pennsauken are “letter chasers.” They want the right environment for their kids to develop and grow as athletes and players. If their kids end up being at the level, then so be it. We will continue to build the Pilots and FE from the ground up. I think our only downfall is not having a Bar in the rink, that seems to be the biggest money grab of them all.

this is so true he claims Gaudreau’s success as well as many other players
  accidentally quoted the wrong post please delete
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #62:
 February 08, 2022, 06:08:09 PM
I am not bashing anyone here. I am giving an unbiased assessment of what the Pilots are. I don't have an axe to grind and do not have a horse in this race.

1. There are 6 2013s not 5. 2. yes some players made other rink AAA spring teams, but not all of best players play spring. 3. yes rinks are trying to recruit Pilots for next year- how many for AAA? Rinks only see $$$$$. Remember youth ice hockey is a business!

While I admire everything the Pilots did this year, in the end they are high A level AHF team that gets beaten badly by advanced AHF teams. Pilots lost 8-0 to Venom Major, (who are not that great this year).  2013 Pilots are ready for mid level Squirt A, which is a big leap for 9 year old's playing 10 year old's. Could players improve  and become AAA players, maybe, but not likely. Guy was 99% responsible for Pilots improvement, but rumor of his retirement will soon be revealed to be true. 

We should tip our cap to all the Pilot families, coaches & managers that took a chance and were well rewarded.  I have coached hockey for over 20 years and one thing I know for certain- players, parents and coaches are never ready for what it takes to play AAA. I wish all the families, players and coaches good luck next year!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #63:
 February 08, 2022, 06:19:22 PM
Really? What skate were you at Friday? Pilots will be terrible next year. 2013 FE will be terrible next year. Both AAA in 22-23. I like your comment "they just need more people". That is the point! Can't build AAA program without numbers. 2013 Pilots should move to other rinks and play A or if they make it AA. AAA will destroy these kids. They are very fragile and do not take losing well!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest15119,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #64:
 February 09, 2022, 09:51:55 AM
I can’t believe how pathetic some of you sound on here. Talking down to about kids and their coaches at mites-squirts.

Your best teams struggle against teams in central NJ, so take it easy. I can only imagine how the team culture is, with parents like you. 

You guys live and die for 10u rankings, yet you lose to higher ranked teams in your own state! What are you so proud of? You’re the best in South Jersey, big shit. I’d hate to live down there.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #65:
 February 09, 2022, 11:06:41 AM
Who's the best in South Jersey? What team do you speak of?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #66:
 February 09, 2022, 12:36:52 PM
Who's the best in South Jersey? What team do you speak of?
there can only be one , and its in Sewell nj
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #67:
 February 09, 2022, 12:52:53 PM
Well i am assuming you are talking about PHC. As of today the PHC 2011's are #1 in Atlantic & 15th in USA and PHC 2012's are 9th in Atlantic & 11th in USA so than your statement is correct.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest12675,Guest14889,Guest18217,Guest16778,Guest17422,Guest10369,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #68:
 February 09, 2022, 01:32:27 PM
How do all of the parents even get seats to watch the games with all of the scouts looking at the 2013 kids? 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest14754,Guest15806,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #69:
 February 09, 2022, 02:39:54 PM
I can’t believe how pathetic some of you sound on here. Talking down to about kids and their coaches at mites-squirts.

Your best teams struggle against teams in central NJ, so take it easy. I can only imagine how the team culture is, with parents like you. 

You guys live and die for 10u rankings, yet you lose to higher ranked teams in your own state! What are you so proud of? You’re the best in South Jersey, big shit. I’d hate to live down there.

You are correct. North Jersey Teams are loaded. It is just a numbers game. More players to pull from. Most SJ teams are mixed year teams playing at higher levels and not just upper year teams that NJ has. Also at suck a young age rankings mean nothing. Teams fluctuate week to week as these are kids and most are not consistent players yet. Nothing gets sorted out until players hit 14 or older. Find a good coach, players your kid gets along with, nice families on team and relax. Time flies so enjoy the moment and revel in the fun your child has playing the best sport in the world. My child will be playing A or AA (if they make it) and won't even look at AAA until teenage years, if they are still playing. Save your money and put aside for college. Better investment!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Another flyers tier 1 Philadelphia Flyers Elite

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info