Author Topic: 2024-25 Movement  (Read 100506 times)

Description:

Reply #230:
 April 10, 2024, 10:59:27 PM
Everyone is back bozo. No one left. Not many teams can say that. The 2011’s have a full team signed already…Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish here?  You and I both know you aren’t the sharpest crown in the box…Maybe you should spend this time fixing your  messy life. 
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #231:
 April 11, 2024, 08:40:04 AM
Everyone is back bozo. No one left. Not many teams can say that. The 2011’s have a full team signed already…Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish here?  You and I both know you aren’t the sharpest crown in the box…Maybe you should spend this time fixing your  messy life. 

I enjoy how you take comments and assume they are all badly intended.

Reminds me of this:

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #232:
 April 11, 2024, 10:21:10 AM
Does anyone know anything about the black bear academy at the midget AAA level?

I cant tell if it is an independent team or group of all stars from the local BB affiliates trying to go to nationals.
. im hearing good things about the future plans for the BBA can't wait to see it all come together
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest14692,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #233:
 April 11, 2024, 10:47:41 AM
Anything associated with black bear won’t end positive
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
Guest12126,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #234:
 April 11, 2024, 12:11:58 PM
all black bear wants is....
your money
remember that
"good for hockey"
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
Members reacted dislike:
Guest13461,Guest17763,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #235:
 April 11, 2024, 12:51:30 PM

I enjoy how you take comments and assume they are all badly intended.

Reminds me of this:

What the hell are you talking about. Here is the comment:

"After jay, carl and Tom’s wife ran anyone worth a damn outta the rink, now they are in need of players.   Typical horseshit. Get off the dope you dickheads. You did the same shit at hd.  It won’t be long hill will see your true colors soon enough"

How is the above not negative. You are an idiot! Flyers Elite is fine. No one left the 2011 team. All PW & SQ teams are pure age, with 2013 needing a goalie. Former Coaches, Former parents, and other rinks did their best to lie to people about FE. They told everyone FE would not have pure teams, bad mouthed coaches, said players that came stink (nice to disparage children) and said the program would fold. What a bunch of losers. I think everyone is scared FE will succeed and start taking players from other organizations. Rink has tons of ice time available because they only have a Tier 1 program. People are liars and idiots and should just go away.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest19632,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #236:
 April 11, 2024, 01:05:34 PM
A lot has been made of all the kids that left FE. Of the 8 kids that left, where did they go. I heard 3 of the kids left for AA/A, 2 kids PHC, 1 kid LF. What happened to the 2 other kids that quit? Shows the crap being talked about FE not being a true AAA team last season was accurate if only 3 of the 8 kids ended up at another AAA program. Also heard 1 of the AAA kids had to wait it out until other players turned down offers and he was added later. Not sure if this is true, but that is the rumor.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #237:
 April 11, 2024, 01:49:31 PM
I will apologize for the above, I thought you were responding to my reply, which was

"So the tryout #'s this week arent looking good?"

I sent that being disappointed in that I thought they were fine with kids. Either way, that youtube video is funny, we have to agree on that right?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
Members reacted like:
Guest14562,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #238:
 April 11, 2024, 02:42:32 PM
What is happening with 2011 teams this year (besides Flyers Elite - we hear enough about them on here)?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #239:
 April 11, 2024, 05:38:40 PM
How did PHC 2011 tryouts go ? And team? New coaches
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase:

Delaware Hockey Situation (2024-2025 Season)

Started by GuestBoard General Youth Hockey Info

Replies: 21
Views: 25218
Last post April 24, 2024, 05:24:08 PM
by Guest