Forum > General Youth Hockey Info

POLL: Hybrid Youth Hockey Thoughts

<< < (2/3) > >>

Guest:
This is not hockey. Losing out on the "locker room" experience is just as important as the actual on ice activity. Maybe even more. Someone needs to have the balls to stand up to the over reaching executive powers these governors have. Its unchecked and never ending.

Guest:
When politics interfered with soda size and straw material, nobody thought it was such a big deal.

Now, politics has crept into every aspect of life, and now we feel it more deeply than ever - as the politicians are deciding what our kids can and can not do.

By decree of the King:
Go walk around Walmart, yes, good. 
Sit home and play computer games, yes, good.
Play hockey? no, bad.
Based on what?

What's next?

Guest:
I haven’t been to a rink all summer where the players didn’t get dressed outside.

Guest:
My player is 16U, so far haven't had to deal with hybrid or changing outside yet. Of course our DVHL season doesn't start for another 2 wks... 🤞🤞

Guest:
Has Wolf spoke out specifically to the hockey community explaining his thought process behind this? If not than he needs to respond.  The hockey community needs to understand why the limit is on 25 for such a large hockey rink area when the numbers are higher for much smaller areas like pubs.  A mass email or statement from the hockey community needs to be sent where he is forced to respond. I see several people posting in letter format directed towards Wolf in FB groups and Wolf will never see them.  Something needs to be done where he is required to make a public announcement stating his unbalanced logic behind this 25 number and why it can't be 50,75,100, etc...  If he has made this statement would someone please share! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version