Author Topic: PHOTOS: Things Looking Up For Revolution Ice Gardens  (Read 7855 times)

Description:
More Changes At RIG

The long overdue and much anticipated changes are happening at Revolution Ice Gardens. Black Bear Sports Group is paving the way, (no pun intended) to changing the mindset of RIG club members and their guests.

What has been for so long considered a veritable moonscape, the parking lot is being completely repaved. Club members and guests vehicles thank management for what has felt like forever to happen.

The front entrance and vestibule area will also see changes to enhance their member and guest's experience. Included in these upgrades will also be an overhaul of the men's and women's bathroom facilities! There's a lot going on at Revolution Ice Gardens. Not to be forgotten is the brand new restaurant.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #1:
 July 17, 2019, 01:13:22 PM
Good!  It needed it!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #2:
 July 17, 2019, 01:33:02 PM
If only my car could talk it would thank them. I got a flat right out front by rink 2 parking 2 years ago. I told Phil and he apologized telling me he'd fix it right away. AND THEY NEVER FIXED THE POTHOLE!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #3:
 July 19, 2019, 01:58:03 AM
A paint job and parking lot paving is not going to help solve all the years go prior neglect! How about all the ice problems with both rinks? What about the zamboni breakdowns and the graveyard in the back? The smell? The elevator? No cafeteria? The broken stands and railings? Lack of insulation and compressor breakdowns?

This is a start, but a lot more is needed!
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #4:
 July 22, 2019, 11:34:33 AM
The parking lot has been completed.

dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #5:
 July 22, 2019, 05:36:00 PM
But you skate on it!  I hear a rink is down again.  What is being done inside?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #6:
 July 23, 2019, 03:32:20 PM
Look, this place has been falling apart for over 15 years. The prior owner never fixed anything with new parts. It was all junk taped together to last as long as he could until he replaced with more junk. Everyone knows about the zamboni graveyard there has to be at least 15 of them out back. The driveway and parking lot have been fixed by crack addicts from his tenements maybe 3 or 4 times over the last however many years. All they did is filled in the pot holes. The value of the place is less than what its going to cost to repair everything. The simple fact that this new manager repaired out front says a lot. Fixing up inside at least shows effort and will be more appealing for everybody instead of walking into a trash can. The pipes under the rinks are a disaster and it's going to take time to repair. Once they're repaired the place will be back to one of the top rinks in the area again.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #7:
 August 01, 2019, 03:07:04 PM
When will they replace the tier 2 program with a real hockey program, not run by a bunch of wanna-be hockey managers, who would know something about how to run a real program? "its about the kids and I paid for it out of my pocket!"  ##brokenrecord   :D :D :D :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #8:
 August 01, 2019, 08:09:55 PM
Hilarious and right on point!  “I pay out of my own pocket doing everything for the kids, cough cough puff puff!!!”
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #9:
 August 02, 2019, 09:32:09 AM
Probably the dumbest comment I've read. Everybody pays out of their own pocket. That's called paying for your kid to play dummy.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: