Author Topic: Path for National bound teams playing in AHF?  (Read 24208 times)

Description:

Reply #40:
 June 03, 2022, 12:00:18 PM
I hope so, we stayed with a non-BB AHF club and I think we're going to be the top 18U team, I think we have an honest chance at going to nationals for PA but would hate to see my son lose out on that opportunity.  He had a lot of fun out there this past season, looking at our roster this year I think it's even better.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #41:
 June 03, 2022, 12:09:20 PM
I heard top PA ranked team out of AHF vs. DVHL winner in best of 3 at Districts for berth at Nationals.  Same thing with NJ....top NJ ranked team out of AHF vs. NJYHL winner in best of 3 for berth at Nationals.  Anyone else hear that?
That would be the best way to do it, so that won't happen but I like it.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #42:
 June 03, 2022, 06:04:15 PM
I hope so, we stayed with a non-BB AHF club and I think we're going to be the top 18U team, I think we have an honest chance at going to nationals for PA but would hate to see my son lose out on that opportunity.  He had a lot of fun out there this past season, looking at our roster this year I think it's even better.
What team? Just trying to get a feel for PA 18u this year.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #43:
 June 04, 2022, 07:31:14 AM
Team Philadelphia
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #44:
 June 04, 2022, 11:42:07 AM
At 18AA, Team Philadelphia and Blazers have to be front runners from AHF. Genisus and Quakers from DVHL.

This said not really knowing what the further teams are putting out there.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #45:
 June 06, 2022, 08:45:20 AM
At 18AA, Team Philadelphia and Blazers have to be front runners from AHF. Genisus and Quakers from DVHL.

This said not really knowing what the further teams are putting out there.
Thanks for the input, I suggested to our coach that the team should hang up their skates and take up knitting. Seriously, I think our 18AA team will surprise some this year and will be very competitive. The team has a strong mix of 04 and 05 players. The biggest hole will be that the one goalie should have been on the 18A and not AA, but that's the politics in youth sports.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #46:
 June 06, 2022, 08:51:46 AM
8:45am - AHF or DVHL?
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #47:
 June 06, 2022, 09:42:18 AM
And what team? The poster said front runners, and another was curious about how 18AA was looking.  No need to get offended.
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #48:
 June 06, 2022, 10:57:54 AM
And what team? The poster said front runners, and another was curious about how 18AA was looking.  No need to get offended.
It's obvious to a blind cat that the 1st part of his comment was a joke, hence the seriously part of the comment. After calling out how the 1 goalie should not be on the team, probably because someone on the A team is better, do you really think they will actually name the team? I think it's logical to name the team that way it can get back to them and target can be put on their kids back. He mentioned politics so something tells me the goalie is a coaches kid or something on those lines. ComeonMan
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reply #49:
 June 06, 2022, 12:03:39 PM
It's obvious to a blind cat that the 1st part of his comment was a joke, hence the seriously part of the comment. After calling out how the 1 goalie should not be on the team, probably because someone on the A team is better, do you really think they will actually name the team? I think it's logical to name the team that way it can get back to them and target can be put on their kids back. He mentioned politics so something tells me the goalie is a coaches kid or something on those lines. ComeonMan
Yes the 1st part was a joke, thanks for catching that. I will not say the club because of petty people who would absolutely take it out on my kid if they'd figure out which parent wrote it. Two yrs ago I spoke out about club politics and my kids ice time was cut for the final month of the season. As far as the league we are AHF
dislike
angry1
friendly
love
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: