TRUMP-COVID 2020
"MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN"
but who cares as long as my kid can play next season!
And yeah sure--it is a "conspiracy"--even though we've had one friend die, and 2 in critical condition in the hospital on ventilators and oxygen (recovered now though thank GOD). I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you how "flu like" this was for them--and the family that lost their Dad would really appreciate hearing your ignorant, disrespectful blather.
SO: TRUMPTARDS, please be quiet and try being constructive for a change--the shutdowns are real, the market crash is real, the unemployment is real, the deaths are real, and the illnesses (with huge hospital costs for critical care) are real.
Maybe offer up an idea of how to make this hockey season work in spite of everything and possibly be something positive for the kids?
Unfortunately, I'm too PO'd to do that at the moment. I'll try later.