My kid is on a B team. We are talking league games and league games at the model the other post said would be 16 games. My kids team didn't play in the EJ. Our manager did a good job with getting us 5 non league games and we did 4 tournaments. Non league and tournaments aren't what we are talking about though, we are talking league games. I asked my friend who's son is on an AHF McDavid/B team and they played 26 league games plus 3 playoff games. He said they had 3 non league games, 1 of those against my kid and also did 4 tournaments. the difference between 16 and 26 league games is 10 more games for only a little bit more $. Like I said before we should play every team twice, it's no longer the DVHL/NJ it is now the MAHA. The AHF plays teams from both states multiple times. And like I said before I will give the merge league a 1 yr trial.