Here's what's up in Pennsylvania right now:
- We have the lowest testing rate per capita of any state in the country
- We have a terrible contact tracing program
- Our three main universities and only ivy league are all conducting classes online
- Hundreds of thousdands of kids are getting a crappy online education
We should absolutely be emailing the state about the terrible job they're doing. Republicans and Democrats, the governor and legilature, they're done jack shit in 6 months.
But instead, you're getting played by the AAHA and rink owners to act as their own private lobbying arm. These people exist to suck every last buck out of you. I don't care if there's no money making tournaments this year. I don't care if we are stuck playing 4 on 4 house league and all of the travel clubs have to refund our tuition. I want the state to get its shit together and get kids back at schools. The focus on how many people can sit on the bench at once is insane, how is this people's top priority?