Author Topic: How are tryouts?  (Read 27653 times)

Description:

Guest

Reply #30:
 May 24, 2023, 02:00:46 PM
I saw on the DVHL fanpage that a 18AA/AAA goalie in Florida is looking for a team and they are willing to relocate hundreds+ miles for their kid can play. Talk about 2 totally different families when one is willing to relocate and you have a taxi goalie isn't willing to drive an extra 20 min or so to play. I wish I knew of a team still looking for this Florida goalie, that's the goalie/family I'd want on a team not a goalie that will only subtract from a team by being a 3rd string taxi goalie taking time away from the others for his own ego of saying he is with a certain organization over playing for another.
like
3
dislike
0
friendly
0
angry1
0
love
1
Members reacted like:
Guest13713,Guest13509,Guest17709,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted heartreaction:
Guest15639,

Tags:
 

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
type $bl@d6? - all lowercase: