So you’re saying the letter chasing parents are happy that their kids are playing at a level way out of their “league”, pardon the pun because BB doesn’t want to look bad because tone of their rinks didn’t field a pure AA team?
Makes sense.
Well, I mean, the Hurricanes 9uAA lost to the Jags Squirt A team 10-3 so its not JUST blackbear rinks that are doing AA that shouldn't be.
Listen, Im not a fan of BB AT ALL, so this isn't me trying to defend them because that's the last thing I am trying to do. I am just saying, whatever parents are excited for their kid playing in whatever division they are playing in, just let it all be. Its not effecting you or your childs play or season. The Jags 11U team played in the 12UA2 in the parity and they aren't even listed as "AA" on the AHF site. Either way, it doesnt matter! They didn't sandbag which to me, is WAY worse than parents being happy their kid is playing out of their league. But in this case, I don't think they are since they aren't in the 11UAA division (at least as of yet). People left all over the place, not just Igloo or specific places. A lot of it has to do with the cost which is why a lot of the players that left went to Voorhees, and this is what I was told by the actual parents that left.