I think I read this board, just to get a few laughs.
1) It's only 1 season, who cares. Postpone until Jan...Your Little Joey is not on the fast track to the olympic team. Relax.
2) Do we really need to drive all the way to Harrisburg or Hershey to play 1 game of hockey? Give me a break.....Stay local and let little Joey have fun for once.
3) "Let the Kids Play"....Get out of here....Your kids could care less. Throw an X-box with NHL20 loaded and your not going to hear any complaints from Little Joey....guaranteed.
4) I know it's a special year for little Joey, he made the AA team. The first step in his future NHL career. He has to play now!!!!....Please Karen.....Little Joey only made the team because he is 4 line defense and knows the Daddy coach.
5) You mean I can't watch little Joey play at any game? OMG, what on earth will little Joey do without your endless "Skate" shouts and whining about the other teams illegal checks.
6) I know this is hard to hear, but little Joey won't be at Silver Skates or any of the other overhyped tournaments this year....Your going to have to re-schedule the coaches recruitment visits with the Boston College, Cornell and Minnesota. Heavens to Betsy...