I assume that rant was aimed at me. Author of the conspiracy theory. Yeah, PhD, Data scientist, successful entrepreneur, employ hundreds and happen to be a die hard Habs fan. I vote in most social issues liberal and most economic / foreign policy issues conservatively. Still waiting for your stats and science bullshit to explain to me why capping 25 people in a hockey rink makes sense when there are more people body checking in the aisles at wegmans when fucken WhiteClaw is on sale! Dumbass. All I am saying is that the 25 person cap in a rink is nonsense with no shred of science supporting it, and many other businesses and recreational activities are exempt. If you don’t believe this is a legal and liability issue then I can’t help you see through your asshole. I’d be glad to publish my number and address if you want to talk about it without a keyboard.