Hatfield has given a 20% goalie discount for the 7 years we've been there. Bantam AA is right at $2k. Around $1600 cheaper than the nearest BB club (royals), which didn't even field a bantam aa team last year.
you are getting ripped off. the other poster said he saved almost $1000 at Hatfield. They must like their kid better than yours😂 that or he they don't like theirs and are charging them a $4500 team fee then giving the 20% goalie discount equaling $900 with a final cost of $3600. I do believe they were over blowing their discount to make Hatfield sound better. 20% is a good discount and is what our club gives also. Seems most that give them are in the 10-20 range.
I said we saved $1000 over the nearest BB rink (the royals)...the cost difference is even greater next year..
Royals Bantam AA is $3,595 + $175 tryout = $3,770.00
Genesis Bantam AA is $2,684 + $75.00 tryout - $536 goalie discount = $2,223
Difference of $1,547.00.
Where my kid plays is up to him, but I don't mind that he chose the cheaper rink.