Funny thing is if does summer camps in PA, NJ, Delaware, Maryland he maybe paying my D3 son to instruct his kid. 3 yrs ago his 2 college teammates started their own travel camp/clinic business during the summer and he is one of their instructors since it started. They run 10-12 3day clinics, 7hrs per day for $425 with a 20 skater min 30 skater max plus they invite 4 goalies from the rink for free. The breakdown is 30min off ice warmup/15min get changed/2hrs skating instruction/15min get changed/40min lunch(provided) plus chalk talk with guess instructor/20min lite stretch/15min get changed/2hrs on ice puck handling and shooting/15min get changed/ 30min off ice drills. Every clinic has a special guess instructor, in the past they had their D3 coach(made it as far as the AHL), players from the ECHL, D1 players from Michigan, Penn State and others. I'd post their name but my son don't want me too, afraid people that don't agree with me will try to ruin their rep. I hope I gave enough to be able to find them, they have great reviews and many repeat skaters.