No one at FE cares about this guy. FE moved on just like this family moved on.. You can say FE sucks if you want, but every family has their own reasons for staying or leaving. Please leave FE out of this fight. I think a non-FE person posted about this and tried to make it seem like the post came from FE. Would not be the first time that has happened- not just to FE but to many other organizations as well. You know hockey season started when the keyboard warriors are out in full force! If the rumor is true, whatever happened is between LF and the parent. If true, I hope it gets worked out (if it didn't already) and LF, the kid and his family have a successful season. FE is doing their own thing, finally has pure age teams and I am looking forward to a fun season for my son.