Everyone jumping on the poster about his thoughts on the AHF, you and I weren't there when he was told whatever he was told. Maybe based on what their club told them it would be disappointing to them. I know not everything I was told by our club and the AHF in our zoom meeting is playing out exactly how it was said. The AHF is newer and has its kinks to workout as is expected, the other leagues were around a lot longer and still had its issues. I am personally enjoying the amount of games, but a good manager would have made that happen in the DVHL as well. The one year in the DV between regular season, non league and tournaments we played 60+ games at B American and the yr before it was over 50. I will agree about the All Star, our team was one of the ones that had no coach, a parent/coach in the stands filled in.